Kenny Francingues Retires

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
chain gang x man
Swell

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best to Kenny and his Family....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He was a good one. Best of luck to him .
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Thanks for posting that. I had the pleasure of playing on the team here as a Freshman and Kenny made me feel important.
He was absolutely un-hit-able that 13-2 year. His curveball was one of the best I had ever seen.
If he’s not yet in the Tulane HOF he should be. Imagine him and Frank Wills pitching back to back. Just incredible.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:48 pm Thanks for posting that. I had the pleasure of playing on the team here as a Freshman and Kenny made me feel important.
He was absolutely un-hit-able that 13-2 year. His curveball was one of the best I had ever seen.
If he’s not yet in the Tulane HOF he should be. Imagine him and Frank Wills pitching back to back. Just incredible.
I've never been one to advocate local recruiting. But those were good times and with a lot of locals. This is a good baseball town that was full of good High School coaches. Produced a lot of good players. Good memories.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:04 am
tpstulane wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:48 pm Thanks for posting that. I had the pleasure of playing on the team here as a Freshman and Kenny made me feel important.
I've never been one to advocate local recruiting. But those were good times and with a lot of locals. This is a good baseball town that was full of good High School coaches. Produced a lot of good players. Good memories.
No question. The roster in those days was made up of about 90% locals. Many from the Catholic League. Delgado (Joe S.) makes a living these days on those very same type of kids.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

Would he consider being our pitching coach next season ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .