Cairo Santos

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
MicMan
Surge

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:52 pm

"great" LOL

winwave
Wild Pelican

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Cairo was signed by the Titans.
JUST WIN TULANE! NO MORE EXCUSES! WE DESERVE BETTER!
RobertM320
Tsunami

Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Funny thing. I was on the way to work today just as the early games were starting. I've got Baker Mayfield on my fantasy team, so I turned on SiriusXM and found the TEN-CLE game. It started with Santos kicking off to Dontrell Hillard, who returned it 32 yards. Mayfield got them down to the 4 yard line, and instead of Chubb, the Browns brought in Hillard and he got the 4 yd TD run.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Cairo lighting it up. Right down the middle from 53 yards!!!
winwave
Wild Pelican

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Good for Cairo.
JUST WIN TULANE! NO MORE EXCUSES! WE DESERVE BETTER!
DfromCT
Green Wave

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:21 pm

RobertM320 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Funny thing. I was on the way to work today just as the early games were starting. I've got Baker Mayfield on my fantasy team, so I turned on SiriusXM and found the TEN-CLE game. It started with Santos kicking off to Dontrell Hillard, who returned it 32 yards. Mayfield got them down to the 4 yard line, and instead of Chubb, the Browns brought in Hillard and he got the 4 yd TD run.
Unfortunately, I think Dontrell is in the concussion protocol.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
GreenLantern
Swell

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 am

Tough day for Cairo yesterday. The following is from Peter King's FMIA (Football Morning in America). If you don't read it, you should.

Each week King selects offensive, defensive, and special team players of the week. He also selects a couple for the worst performances. This week, Cairo made his list for special teams:
Peter King wrote:Cairo Santos, kicker, Tennessee. In a 14-7 loss to the Bills, Santos pushed a 50-yard field goal try wide left, kicked a 36-yarder wide right, had a 33-yarder blocked, and, for good measure, missed a 53-yarder wide left. You won’t have a job long kicking like that. “I don’t feel sorry for myself—I feel sorry for my teammates and coaches,” he said. “I am very shocked right now.” Question is: Will Santos be very employed in Nashville this week?
golfnut69
Green Wave

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:29 am

GreenLantern wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 am
Tough day for Cairo yesterday. The following is from Peter King's FMIA (Football Morning in America). If you don't read it, you should.

Each week King selects offensive, defensive, and special team players of the week. He also selects a couple for the worst performances. This week, Cairo made his list for special teams:
Peter King wrote:Cairo Santos, kicker, Tennessee. In a 14-7 loss to the Bills, Santos pushed a 50-yard field goal try wide left, kicked a 36-yarder wide right, had a 33-yarder blocked, and, for good measure, missed a 53-yarder wide left. You won’t have a job long kicking like that. “I don’t feel sorry for myself—I feel sorry for my teammates and coaches,” he said. “I am very shocked right now.” Question is: Will Santos be very employed in Nashville this week?
there will be a job open in Dallas soon
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !