Upset Alert ! Utah is up on Kentucky late In the 2nd half !

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
Post Reply
Bicoastalwave
Swell
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
Status: Offline

Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Espn 2- Utah up on Kentucky late in the second half. Talk about a Quality win for Tulane if they can hold on


Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:20 am

Final: Utah 69, Kentucky 66. :D
Bicoastalwave
Swell
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
Status: Offline

Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am

That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 19717
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:37 am

Kentucky plays Ohio St and Louisville next. They looking at a likely 3 game losing streak and an 8-4 record after those two.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Green Wave
Posts: 9527
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:40 am

Bicoastalwave wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am
That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
Utah's two losses came in that mini tournament where they got blown out by Coastal Carolina the day before losing to Tulane. I wonder what was going on with them...not a good weekend for them!

Walton went to too many Grateful Dead shows. A trait I have in common with him!

:lol: :roll: :)
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 19717
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:03 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:37 am
Kentucky plays Ohio St and Louisville next. They looking at a likely 3 game losing streak and an 8-4 record after those two.
Ohio St hands UK it’s 2nd straight loss 71-65.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
Bigschtick
Riptide
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 am
Location: Tucson, Az.
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 am

DfromCT wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:40 am
Bicoastalwave wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am
That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
Utah's two losses came in that mini tournament where they got blown out by Coastal Carolina the day before losing to Tulane. I wonder what was going on with them...not a good weekend for them!

Walton went to too many Grateful Dead shows. A trait I have in common with him!

:lol: :roll: :)
Long Live The Dead!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick!
DfromCT
Green Wave
Posts: 9527
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:11 am

Bigschtick wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 am
DfromCT wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:40 am
Bicoastalwave wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am
That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
Utah's two losses came in that mini tournament where they got blown out by Coastal Carolina the day before losing to Tulane. I wonder what was going on with them...not a good weekend for them!

Walton went to too many Grateful Dead shows. A trait I have in common with him!

:lol: :roll: :)
Long Live The Dead!
Dead & Company is better than anything that Phil Lesh put together by a wide margin. Check out this link where John Mayer (who is Dead & Co's lead guitarist) is playing Jerry's "wolf" guitar, on loan from the Museum of Modern Art at Citifield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0--9hSUncM

I've been to and recorded over 200 shows. I have the "vault" at my fingertips on a terrabyte hard drive. This might be the best version of Althea I've ever heard.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
Post Reply