SMU Whips Tulane 26-14

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:33 pm
DfromCT wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:00 pm
winwave wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:37 am

Unlike you D i never have hate. I appreciate the one special season he gave us. We'll always have the Cotton Bowl. No one can take that away. This wasn't a special season. We beat a bunch of bad teams by slim margins. The team was boring. We couldn't sell out our 22,660 seat stadium for the UTSA game with the spot in the CCG riding on it. Don't want to hear about the students weren't there. We aren't talking about filling a 40,000 seat stadium. We couldn't sell out the CCG. This team did not capture the fans imagination. That's on Willie. He's far too conservative. No one is hating on him . He had 2 of the three things a coach needs to win here. He had structure and proper discipline. The third is to be creative offensively. He didn't have that and never will. We can do better.
You say "unlike you", yet you've gone off on Fritz and a whole slew of others for almost 24 hours now that you have such a strong dislike that it comes across as hate. Read your post above, it hardly bears any resemblance to anything other than hatred. There have been times when you were absolutely intolerable (like now) but even then I didn't hate you. If you don't have hate, you sure have a fugly way of showing the love.

Thank you Coach Fritz for a wonderful run. I wish you all the best, and don't begrudge you leaving for more money and better institutional support. Good luck.
D I disagree. That’s fandom passion win is exhibiting. Unfortunately it’s all how you interpret it. I see it as true love for Tulane. He wants the best for the university IMO. He’s frustrated like many of us are now.
Thanks T. That is exactly where it comes from.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:48 pm
tpstulane wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:33 pm
DfromCT wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:00 pm

You say "unlike you", yet you've gone off on Fritz and a whole slew of others for almost 24 hours now that you have such a strong dislike that it comes across as hate. Read your post above, it hardly bears any resemblance to anything other than hatred. There have been times when you were absolutely intolerable (like now) but even then I didn't hate you. If you don't have hate, you sure have a fugly way of showing the love.

Thank you Coach Fritz for a wonderful run. I wish you all the best, and don't begrudge you leaving for more money and better institutional support. Good luck.
D I disagree. That’s fandom passion win is exhibiting. Unfortunately it’s all how you interpret it. I see it as true love for Tulane. He wants the best for the university IMO. He’s frustrated like many of us are now.
Thanks T. That is exactly where it comes from.
I feel your pain my friend.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Dave breslin
Swell

We all want the same thing. Fritz gave us an outstanding record for the past two years. ( remember this is Tulane). I do think he was old school offensive thinking and we need to “upgrade “. Hopefully we find someone who can keep us winning. Don’t necessarily hope Fritz the best. In fact, I hope he shits in his Houston bed. And when we meet again we win by 50
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:21 pm We all want the same thing. Fritz gave us an outstanding record for the past two years. ( remember this is Tulane). I do think he was old school offensive thinking and we need to “upgrade “. Hopefully we find someone who can keep us winning. Don’t necessarily hope Fritz the best. In fact, I hope he shits in his Houston bed. And when we meet again we win by 50
+1
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.