Pratt for Heisman

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Golf with the ace shot.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
MicMan
Swell

Respectfully, no one cares about Andre Ware and Ty Detmer.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go dust my Hall for Heisman bumper sticker.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Naturally, this forum will be getting more eyeballs than usual from this campaign and the people involved. It already is. I do hope and expect we can all come together and promote Tulane football in 2023. And whatever comes of it, great. Roll Wave.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Greeniegb
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:34 am
Cool!!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
MicMan
Swell

Good quotes in between the numerous typos, cliches and shopworn expressions.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Jaxwave
Swell

No Nix vastly overrated
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane Class of 1981
Dave breslin
Swell

Isn’t it great that we are arguing about how good we are and how good we can be if we keep our heads out of the sky ( was going to say somewhere else)? It wasn’t long ago that the discussion was about ole blocking/obnoxious AD/ arrogant loser leader and where was Lindsey going? Nice to argue the topic—How Good Are We. I know that the few that we lost to graduations (even Superman) can be replaced on the field. Look how good the RBs with Fritz have been!!!
ROLL WAVE. 1-0 than 2-0 than ….🏈
RobertM320
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:57 pm Image
Only G5 QB on the list, which is surprising. There's been a lot of good QBs in recent years from G5 schools.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

https://prattforheisman.com is now LIVE.

This forum, and this thread, are featured/included at the bottom of the site. Any posts that do not pertain to this campaign, or that do not promote this campaign in a positive manner will be removed from this thread.

Thanks y'all! And please keep posting new content as it comes out, and I will be sure to add it to the site.

ROLL WAVE!
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Looks great Steve. You may want to allow a little more time to read the blurbs from the media if you can.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:25 pm Looks great Steve. You may want to allow a little more time to read the blurbs from the media if you can.
In the meantime you can hold you finger or mouse on the text and it will pause the shuffle.
Tulane Class of 1981
Greeniegb
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:10 am https://prattforheisman.com is now LIVE.

This forum, and this thread, are featured/included at the bottom of the site. Any posts that do not pertain to this campaign, or that do not promote this campaign in a positive manner will be removed from this thread.

Thanks y'all! And please keep posting new content as it comes out, and I will be sure to add it to the site.

ROLL WAVE!
With you on this as long as it is fair and balance, no attacking the young man, but no hiding truth either, that borders on censorship that I believe Michael would not support. Posting fair evaluations as the season progresses is the right way to do things. Hype is good, blinded hype can be misguided as a guide learned at Proctor and Gamble positive feedback fairly given is a way to promote continued improvement from the individual involve. With that Michael stay healthy, compete fairly and may God Bless you and your career, God Bless the Wave
TXWave88
Surge

Looks really good Steve!
RobertM320
Green Wave

Greeniegb wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:34 pm
NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:10 am https://prattforheisman.com is now LIVE.

ROLL WAVE!
With you on this as long as it is fair and balance, no attacking the young man, but no hiding truth either, that borders on censorship that I believe Michael would not support. Posting fair evaluations as the season progresses is the right way to do things. Hype is good, blinded hype can be misguided as a guide learned at Proctor and Gamble positive feedback fairly given is a way to promote continued improvement from the individual involve. With that Michael stay healthy, compete fairly and may God Bless you and your career, God Bless the Wave
You're nuts, Gb. When you promote an item, whether it be a product or a person, its not your responsibility to be "fair and balanced". You promote the good. That's it.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
TURVS71
Swell

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:28 pm

ROLL WAVE!
You're nuts, Gb. When you promote an item, whether it be a product or a person, its not your responsibility to be "fair and balanced". You promote the good. That's it.
Agreed! When you are promoting or “selling” a product and this is selling, you brag about the great qualities of your product. You don’t list its drawbacks or potential weaknesses. This is a no brainer We should “sell” this like a car salesman pushes a car sale so that he can meet his sales quota!!. All of us fans should be promoting the prattforheisman.com web site every chance we get,. Forward it to everyone and keep it going.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Greeniegb
Swell

TURVS71 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:52 pm

Agreed! When you are promoting or “selling” a product and this is selling, you brag about the great qualities of your product. You don’t list its drawbacks or potential weaknesses. This is a no brainer We should “sell” this like a car salesman pushes a car sale so that he can meet his sales quota!!. All of us fans should be promoting the prattforheisman.com web site every chance we get,. Forward it to everyone and keep it going.
Look man I played football, lst one to say I sucked if I did, don't tell me I played good when I sucked that would piss me off, give me good honest and fair feedback good or bad. If Pratt throws bad balls the worst thing you can do is blame the receivers, then they get an attitude!!! We have good receivers now no excuses. Remember the offense exploded when Tyjae took over teams focused on stopping the run. Receivers started getting widely open and Pratt and Tyjae were inseparable. Dynamics of the whole offense will be different and teams will play us differently with different pass coverages versus focusing on the running of Tyjae.. If will be fun if it works, can't wait to see. Not guaranteed.
TURVS71
Swell

Greeniegb wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:46 pm

Look man I played football, lst one to say I sucked if I did, don't tell me I played good when I sucked that would piss me off, give me good honest and fair feedback good or bad. If Pratt throws bad balls the worst thing you can do is blame the receivers, then they get an attitude!!! We have good receivers now no excuses. Remember the offense exploded when Tyjae took over teams focused on stopping the run. Receivers started getting widely open and Pratt and Tyjae were inseparable. Dynamics of the whole offense will be different and teams will play us differently with different pass coverages versus focusing on the running of Tyjae.. If will be fun if it works, can't wait to see. Not guaranteed.
Not sure that I understand your point. We are taking about 2 different things. This thread is about the website and that’s it. Why would we want to tie any lack of performance to THIS discussion? promote Pratt, it’s as simple as that. There should be no tie in to anything else. Not really sure how any negativity got tied in here.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

TURVS71 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:56 pm

Not sure that I understand your point. We are taking about 2 different things. This thread is about the website and that’s it. Why would we want to tie any lack of performance to THIS discussion? promote Pratt, it’s as simple as that. There should be no tie in to anything else. Not really sure how any negativity got tied in here.
Exactly. The website is PROMOTION of Pratt for Heisman. Its not supposed to be an ESPN analysis of his strengths and weaknesses.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:34 pm

Exactly. The website is PROMOTION of Pratt for Heisman. Its not supposed to be an ESPN analysis of his strengths and weaknesses.
Nor is it about giving Pratt honest and balanced feedback, as gb suggests—apples and oranges.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Greeniegb
Swell

HoustonWave wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:03 pm

Nor is it about giving Pratt honest and balanced feedback, as gb suggests—apples and oranges.
Houston do you ever use your head, I said if Pratt is playing bad don't sugar coat it do you comprehend. Nothing about analysis of strengths and weaknesses. The offense last year was 80% Tyjae Spears, unless we have a back or backs that can come close to Tyjae the pressure will be on Michael, like Coach says this is a different year, different team, time for Michael to excel, that is why he came back. Receivers will have to play better without Shay Wyatt and Duece Watts, Doubt if we will have one running back carry the mail like Tyjae. But we do need someone to breakout. The Offensive line will be better and more experienced that's a plus. All of "Green Wave Nation" will be pulling for Michael, but football is a team sport other pieces have to fall in place for him to be a legit Heisman candidate at the end of the year. Staying healthy is number 1, I just hope like Coach Fritz has done in the past he does not disclose Pratt's detail physical injuries even when he sat Pratt against Houston. I hold Green Wave Nation to the same standard as Michael works toward the Heisman, Good Luck Kid and may the pieces fall in place!!!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:55 am
HoustonWave wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:03 pm

Houston do you ever use your head, I said if Pratt is playing bad don't sugar coat it do you comprehend. Nothing about analysis of strengths and weaknesses. The offense last year was 80% Tyjae Spears, unless we have a back or backs that can come close to Tyjae the pressure will be on Michael, like Coach says this is a different year, different team, time for Michael to excel, that is why he came back. Receivers will have to play better without Shay Wyatt and Duece Watts, Doubt if we will have one running back carry the mail like Tyjae. But we do need someone to breakout. The Offensive line will be better and more experienced that's a plus. All of "Green Wave Nation" will be pulling for Michael, but football is a team sport other pieces have to fall in place for him to be a legit Heisman candidate at the end of the year. Staying healthy is number 1, I just hope like Coach Fritz has done in the past he does not disclose Pratt's detail physical injuries even when he sat Pratt against Houston. I hold Green Wave Nation to the same standard as Michael works toward the Heisman, Good Luck Kid and may the pieces fall in place!!!
Are you kidding? "...time for Michael to excel, ...." I'd say he's already wildly excelled. Once again you go on a meandering monologue that has little to do with the thread. We aren't discussing the pros and cons of what might happen this coming season, we are simply promoting Pratt as a Heisman candidate based on what he's already done. You seemed to have missed his performance during the 2022 season. Wake Up!!
Tulane is the University of Louisiana