Tulane Whips Tulsa 97-63

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We play Tulsa at home tomorrow night at 8 The game is on ESPNU and we are favored by 3:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/arti ... 4e74f.html
Last edited by winwave on Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The Wave is up 52-31 at the half. It’s raining threes and they probably ran out of Tees. By far the best student turnout in forever. The team has a chance to really win them over with another good half . Bad move putting Cross back in with a minute left in the half.

ROLL WAVE ROLL!
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Best talent on the court in quite some time.
Impressive night for the Wave.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
oliveandblue
Surge

97-63 Final.

Haith is done for. Tulane had a historic night.
capwave
High Tide

Fun to see them have a game like this!
Wave755
Tsunami

Bite it, “Tricky Dick” Rick Dickson!!!🖕🏻

And, Roll Wave Roll !!!
Show Me
Tsunami

Beat a bad AAC winless team (0-7) at home like we should. Need to beat a bad one league win Wichita State next.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It kept raining 3"s for Tees!!! Fun night. Most of the students stayed for the second half. It will be interesting to see their attendance Saturday with an 11AM start.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Fun game to watch. Wish I could have been there.

The television broadcast was one of the remote announcer variety and all of the excitement was missing. It was like watching the action on your RING doorbell camera…. little crowd noise and the announcers couldn’t follow the action any better than I could.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:26 am Fun game to watch. Wish I could have been there.

The television broadcast was one of the remote announcer variety and all of the excitement was missing. It was like watching the action on your RING doorbell camera…. little crowd noise and the announcers couldn’t follow the action any better than I could.
I’d agree. This is somewhat surprising since it was played on ESPNU in a front of a National TV cable audience. I happened to watch it at a sports bar and the sound was jacked up but it had no crowd noise whatsoever. You could easily see it was a nice crowd in the stands compared to our other home games. The remote announcers were a big disappointment for sure.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

It was a fun game to watch, and the Wave played very well. I think we could have hit our three point shots with blindfolds on. The match-up zone D was also very effective. We still need more height—but apparently Hunter is all-in on developing a three-point shooting team with interchangeable athletic types—similar to Perry’s old Posse.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
anEngineer
Riptide

Show Me wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:32 pm Beat a bad AAC winless team (0-7) at home like we should. Need to beat a bad one league win Wichita State next.
I thought you were going to start following some team that you like instead of criticizing every win and celebrating every loss.
Show Me
Tsunami

anEngineer wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:17 am
Show Me wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:32 pm Beat a bad AAC winless team (0-7) at home like we should. Need to beat a bad one league win Wichita State next.
I thought you were going to start following some team that you like instead of criticizing every win and celebrating every loss.
Just pointing out the reality. Had Hunter not blown the non conference schedule I’d be a little excited.
hullabaloo
Ripple

Show Me wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am
Just pointing out the reality. Had Hunter not blown the non conference schedule I’d be a little excited.
You're right, the conference slate doesn't matter, let's just pack it up and go home. Good grief. Glad you're not suiting up for us!
Show Me
Tsunami

hullabaloo wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:23 am
Show Me wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:35 am

You're right, the conference slate doesn't matter, let's just pack it up and go home. Good grief. Glad you're not suiting up for us!
I’m right. But I never said conference games don’t count. We’re 8-9 overall. Had we not blown non-conference we’d have a winning record at this point.
I think we’re playing at the top of our game now I’m only disappointed we didn’t take care of business with non-conference teams prior.