Transfer Portal

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jaxwave
Swell

Any word yet on any possible entries into transfer portal by current Tulane players?

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Honestly outside of Spears, Pratt & Sincere H who are we worried about losing ? I guess we can add Dorian Williams and Macon Clark.

The number of all conference players speaks for itself (ryan Wright and no one else, 3 honorable mentions).
Jaxwave
Swell

Heck we lost Amare Jones to Ga Southern. There are a number of players that could go that route if they chose.
I get the impression the guys like and respect Fitz and hope none enter the portal but losing none may be asking too much.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Jaxwave wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:23 pm Heck we lost Amare Jones to Ga Southern. There are a number of players that could go that route if they chose.
I get the impression the guys like and respect Fitz and hope none enter the portal but losing none may be asking too much.
I agree, if those that are most touted stay after the dissolving of the AAC, that tells me they respect Fritz. This season was a disaster, from the hurricane to the conference falling apart to the losing streak, and Fritz's ability to keep things together (if they do stay mostly intact) tells a whole lot about his ability to connect with players 40+ years his junior.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jaxwave wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:46 am Any word yet on any possible entries into transfer portal by current Tulane players?
None at this time.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:59 am Honestly outside of Spears, Pratt & Sincere H who are we worried about losing ? I guess we can add Dorian Williams and Macon Clark.

The number of all conference players speaks for itself (ryan Wright and no one else, 3 honorable mentions).
Friloux, Hodges, Cooper, Anderson Canady, Carrol, Jackson, Wyatt and I'm sure others can think of some others. As to all conference we had a bunch picked in the preseason. Poor coaching wiped that out.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

Dillon Gabriel transfers from UCF to UCLA: Bruins land prolific quarterback to help continue Chip Kelly's rebuild - CBSSports.com. Apparently, Gabriel was not very impressed with either the "Little 8" + 4 or Gus Malzahn?🤷‍♂️ https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... s-rebuild/
RobertM320
Green Wave

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson