Bottom 10

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulame is #9.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
TURVS71
Swell

What is really the point of the “Tulame?” Kind of childish. No problem with pointing out our many failures and short comings but “Bottom” Ten? How about some constructive ideas instead of this.
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Aberzombie1892
Swell

There is not an easy way out of this as Tulane cannot simply emulate a successful private FBS program that is similar to it as the only FBS program that is similar to Tulane is Vanderbilt, and everyone knows how well they are doing.
TURVS71
Swell

Agreed. It’s just the same old comments about the” ”POS” stadium and the same drab and dribble over and over. Look, I am probably MORE disgusted than some on here due to my connection to the football program. I have always tried to rattle the cages of those responsible and get them noticed for their “lack” of action. To just complain and use the same lines over and over gets old after a while

Hell, I have gone to public meetings (held by Tulane and the N.O. City Council) and publicly voiced my opinion, I have been Interviewed by the newspapers. I wrote a full page Open Letter that was published in the Hullabaloo. And, to many’s dismay., hired a plane to pull a banner and fly over the stadium on Homecoming. Day. Did any of these things work? Maybe, maybe not but I tried!

If you feel that way, stay away! Don’t go to the basketball games, don’t contribute.it’s like a divorce. You either work out your problem, makes changes where you can and go from there.

If you can’t do that and be somewhat happy THEN GET OUT AND CUT ALL TIES.

It’s just like the EX that keeps stalking his or her EX. What’s the point?!?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:19 pm What is really the point of the “Tulame?” Kind of childish. No problem with pointing out our many failures and short comings but “Bottom” Ten? How about some constructive ideas instead of this.
The constructive idea was to not waste $85 million on a glorified HS stadium and use that money to build the necessary football ops. and new arena and we wouldn't be in the bottom 10 where they called it Tulame.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm Agreed. It’s just the same old comments about then” ”POS” stadium and the same drab and dribble over and over. Look, I am probably MORE disgusted than some on here due to my connection to the football program. I have always tried to rattle the cages of those responsible and get them notices for their “lack” of action. To just complain and use the same lines over and over gets old after a while .

If you feel that way, stay away! Don’t go to the basketball games, don’t contribute.it’s like a divorce. You either work out your problem, makes changes where you can and go from their.

If you can’t do that and be somewhat happy THEN GET OUT AND CUT ALL TIES.

It’s just like the EX that keeps stealing his or her EX. What’s the point?!?
Then you should get out as that's what you do.
Last edited by winwave on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TURVS71
Swell

Please list YOUR concrete efforts to get involved and change things.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

LOL. You know them. I don’t answer to you and never will. Like everyone else here I’ll post whatever I want whenever I want.
TURVS71
Swell

We’ll see about that !
TURVS71
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:13 pm LOL. You know them. I don’t answer to you and never will. Like everyone else here I’ll post whatever I want whenever I want.
Spoken like a true man-child
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:18 pm
winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:13 pm LOL. You know them. I don’t answer to you and never will. Like everyone else here I’ll post whatever I want whenever I want.
Spoken like a true man-child
Spoke on like a true man not a cowardly bully .
Wave QB
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pmTulame is #9.
SMH. This is why I am the way that I am.
TURVS71
Swell

How ironic. Calling someone “cowardly” while sitting behind a keyboard.

Show me is right!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 pm How ironic. Calling someone “cowardly” while sitting behind a keyboard.

Show me is right!
I'm not hiding behind anything. . You know who I am. iI you don't want to be insulted here don't lead with the insults.
TURVS71
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:01 pm
TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 pm How ironic. Calling someone “cowardly” while sitting behind a keyboard.

Show me is right!
I'm not hiding behind anything. . You know who I am. iI you don't want to be insulted here don't lead with the insults.
Listen Dude, if it was SOLELY up to me, YOU would be history! Not because of your “Tulame” rantings BUT your insulting my family, INCLUDING my deceased child.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Show me is right!
Listen Dude, if it was SOLELY up to me, YOU would be history! Not because of your “Tulame” rankings BUT your insulting my family, INCLUDING my deceased child.
I never insulted your family. I never insulted your deceased child. Myself and my aunt were never anything but nice to your family. Quit lying to try and make yourself look like the victim.
TURVS71
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Listen Dude, if it was SOLELY up to me, YOU would be history! Not because of your “Tulame” rankings BUT your insulting my family, INCLUDING my deceased child.
I never insulted your family. I never insulted your deceased child. Myself and my aunt were never anything but nice to your family. Quit lying to try and make yourself look like the victim.
YOU are a lying POS. I will push to get you off of here for THOSE reasons !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 pm

That's a lie and you know it. You just hate that my post remind you that you pushed for the last nail in Tulane's athletic coffin.
TURVS71
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:13 pm

That's a lie and you know it. You just hate that my post remind you that you pushed for the last nail in Tulane's athletic coffin.
Stay tuned!! Leave others out of this. You made a comment and I don’t forget when a POS like you or anyone else does something like that. When it comes to attacking or referencing my children I AM NOT FORGIVING.!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Stay tuned!! Leave others out of this. You made a comment and I don’t forget when a POS like you or anyone else does something like that. When it comes to attacking or referencing my children I AM NOT FORGIVING.!
Total Lie. I insulted you directly after a long string of insults by you directed at me. This is jts stuff. Exactly what this site is not to be per Steve.
TURVS71
Swell

winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Total Lie. I insulted you directly after a long string of insults by you directed at me. This is jts stuff. Exactly what this site is not to be per Steve.

Deny all you want …your reputation as a POS is well documented. Sure hope you can sign on tomorrow!!! I’m done talking with an A-hole …
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:50 pm
winwave wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Deny all you want …your reputation as a POS is well documented. Sure hope you can sign on tomorrow!!! I’m done talking with an A-hole …
You must be looking in the mirror. Must feel good to you to be in bed with jts and noladave.
La Sports Fan
Ripple

I thought this was a sports forum!!!!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Eaglewave
Swell

I expected more out of this team this year, but I can’t see us not bouncing back.
Ball Sumrall!