"Doing the best they can with what they have"

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

I just saw this statement on the Tulane Greenwave Football Alliance Facebook page.

This statement was made by Bobby Duhon. Yes, that Duhon of Tulane and the NY Giants. I find it perplexing that a former star, that played around the time Tulane made the STUPID decision to leave the SEC, feels this ambivalent. You would think that he would want the best for his alma mater. Thereby lies the problem. Former players don't care and readily accept mediocrity and obviously don't voice their displeasure to the University.

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
HoustonWave
Tsunami

He’s only 50% correct. We don’t have much, but we definitely don’t do the best with what little we have.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Profoundwizard
Swell

TURVS71 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:27 am I just saw this statement on the Tulane Greenwave Football Alliance Facebook page.

This statement was made by Bobby Duhon. Yes, that Duhon of Tulane and the NY Giants. I find it perplexing that a former star, that played around the time Tulane made the STUPID decision to leave the SEC, feels this ambivalent. You would think that he would want the best for his alma mater. Thereby lies the problem. Former players don't care and readily accept mediocrity and obviously don't voice their displeasure to the University.
Not even close to being the problem.
Bobby could scream until he was blue in the face like many on here do and have and Tulane would not give a single fuck
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tulane need only to look in the mirror, to see who or whom is responsible for "what they have"
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !