SMU Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane1111
High Tide

Among other challenges, 3rd down defense and turnover margin will be key.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I sure hope this is the game Tulane puts it together. SMU is not unbeatable, and we're not as bad as we've looked. Are we? I don't know if this is the week, but one of these games we're going to shock some team that thinks we're an automatic W. I'd rather it be Cinci and knock them out of the playoff (where they're going to get crushed.)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:16 pm I sure hope this is the game Tulane puts it together. SMU is not unbeatable, and we're not as bad as we've looked. Are we? I don't know if this is the week, but one of these games we're going to shock some team that thinks we're an automatic W. I'd rather it be Cinci and knock them out of the playoff (where they're going to get crushed.)
Yes. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see us win. We’ve had almost 2 weeks to prepare. Let’s see what goes down.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:38 pm
DfromCT wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:16 pm I sure hope this is the game Tulane puts it together. SMU is not unbeatable, and we're not as bad as we've looked. Are we? I don't know if this is the week, but one of these games we're going to shock some team that thinks we're an automatic W. I'd rather it be Cinci and knock them out of the playoff (where they're going to get crushed.)
Yes. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see us win. We’ve had almost 2 weeks to prepare. Let’s see what goes down.
Two weeks to practice bad habits, they should be perfected by now...that is why I never go to the golf practice range, why practice bad habits, if I did, they would be perfectly bad golf swings
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:22 am
tpstulane wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:38 pm
Two weeks to practice bad habits, they should be perfected by now...that is why I never go to the golf practice range, why practice bad habits, if I did, they would be perfectly bad golf swings
Plus, if I’m not mistaken, haven’t we usually laid an egg when coming off an “off week”? Further evidence supporting your theory, golf.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana