No Score Needed

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

What a brilliant way to destroy any educational motivation provided by sports to kids that otherwise don't give a damn. We're going to have tons of "students" that are illiterate of all races.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

And, hard to believe Tulane will ever admit anyone with less than an 18 ACT score?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

There goes the last thing Tulane could hang it’s hat onto high test scores. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

A really sad development. Just pathetic.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the dumbing down of America now takes the Field...all in the name of the inclusion, delusion
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

The really stupid thing here is that you are talking about admitting kids who are not actually capable of learning in a school environment. If they were capable, they could have gotten the minimum. So, what is the "racial equity" really accomplishing? If they go to class, they will fail or have their work done for them. If they don't go to class, what has the "equity" accomplished? Furthermore, is the NCAA actually suggesting that there aren't enough black kids in college athletics?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Another great move by the NCAA, that Dannen is laboring so hard for. Sounds like the NCAA must reside in Gibson Hall—just a collection of long-standing dumbasses.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A-A-U....American Azzholes United.... The NCAA falls under their umbrella of delusional thought process.....
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 am A-A-U....American Azzholes United.... The NCAA falls under their umbrella of delusional thought process.....
Good one golf. Made me spit out my drink.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Now I finally know why I didn’t gain acceptance into Harvard..
That damn Racist ACT and SAT test :roll:
Can I finally file suit now against the NCAA for this travesty?
Lack of a Harvard degree probably cost me multimillions.

But if there’s a the bright side it’s that the a$$ that runs Tulane admissions is $crewed now. If he doesn’t take an athlete with an ACT score of less than minimum he’ll be labeled a racist besides an a$$.
But then again that Tulane avg ACT score of 32 will no longer carry any weight according to the new NCAA proposal. Any promotion of high test scores will soon become a racist statement.
Should this pass I’ll never give another dime to the Tulane academic side.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

It's Alive !!!!.... Prop48 (and less) Lives !!!!...
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

There is NO WAY in hell this will fly at Tulane. NO WAY. Even if it's the admission of only a handful of athletes, yes, those 16 ACT and 700 SAT scores would bring down the average. But then if we don't, we're racist. Who the fuck knows? Seriously, this world and Tulane Athletics are both fucked.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Wave QB
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 am A-A-U....American Azzholes United.... The NCAA falls under their umbrella of delusional thought process.....
Great one!!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 pm There is NO WAY in hell this will fly at Tulane. NO WAY. Even if it's the admission of only a handful of athletes, yes, those 16 ACT and 700 SAT scores would bring down the average. But then if we don't, we're racist. Who the fuck knows? Seriously, this world and Tulane Athletics are both fucked.
Yes no doubt. No hope for this country if high scores are now the result of racism.
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

Dannen on so many committees I bet he’s on that one also just to show Tulane admissions who’s boss. Should this pass it will end the last and only thing Tulane can sell to a prospective student athlete. Oh wait student athlete is also a obsolete and forbidden term now. I’m lost for words.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:49 am Dannen on so many committees I bet he’s on that one also just to show Tulane admissions who’s boss. Should this pass it will end the last and only thing Tulane can sell to a prospective student athlete. Oh wait student athlete is also a obsolete and forbidden term now. I’m lost for words.
Yea. Thanks to the dying NCAA, schools can now only recruit dumbass employees to “staff” their athletic teams.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:04 pm
NOLABigSteve wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 pm There is NO WAY in hell this will fly at Tulane. NO WAY. Even if it's the admission of only a handful of athletes, yes, those 16 ACT and 700 SAT scores would bring down the average. But then if we don't, we're racist. Who the fuck knows? Seriously, this world and Tulane Athletics are both fucked.
Yes no doubt. No hope for this country if high scores are now the result of racism.
The U.S. is already toast. We’ve crossed the Rubicon—no turning back. Within the next generation our nation will be as irrelevant on the world stage as Tulane is in intercollegiate athletics. The education levels of our populace keeps free falling, with all the attendant bar-lowering to match. This is just one more recent example.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:14 am
tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:04 pm
The U.S. is already toast. We’ve crossed the Rubicon—no turning back. Within the next generation our nation will be as irrelevant on the world stage as Tulane is in intercollegiate athletics. The education levels of our populace keeps free falling, with all the attendant bar-lowering to match. This is just one more recent example.
I agree...The dumbing down of the US population will continue, my wife after 44 years of Teaching, a women who was in the "Teacher in Space"
Program, who trained at Johnson Space Center, who is in charge of STEM - QUEST programs, who has spoken / lectured at Stanford and other Universities, will retire this December. She is so fed up with the "education system' she refuses to finish the school year