Must be vaccinated or Have Negative Test, Mask too

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Last edited by winwave on Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:52 pm To attend a Tulane football game:

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/a ... d5990.html
Wrong again. Read the headline and story you linked. Misleading the OU fans with that post as well. A vaccine is not required.
A negative test will get you in.
I’m vaccinated so it doesn’t bother me.
Unvaccinated people would need to show a negative PCR test from within the last 72 hours.
Houma de Wave
Swell

Either way, this is the BS you expect. “Show me your papers.” What a sad time we live in.
Show Me
Tsunami

Houma de Wave wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:27 pm Either way, this is the BS you expect. “Show me your papers.” What a sad time we live in.
Yes. I agree and I’m vaxx’d. Sad times for sure.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I was wrong. At least I'm not a thief who misled Tulane.
Last edited by winwave on Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

gbgreenie
Surge

Houma de Wave wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:27 pm Either way, this is the BS you expect. “Show me your papers.” What a sad time we live in.
Mankind wins, life is not about I it is about We!!! We as a Community, we as a state and we as a Country wins. Selfishness must end or America will be destroyed. This is not new you can try painting it what ever you want the health of society always trumps your selfishness. No different than being harmed by second hand smoke. Show us how breathing someones second hand smoke is different than potentially breathing a deadly virus fr0m someone!!! No difference courts have proven nothing more sacred than Health and Safety.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Yep glad to see we will have fans in the stands !! And an incentive for some folks to get vaccinated . . . Or they can stay home. Also is this the new mandate for all indoor dining and bars as well ?
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:02 pm I was wrong. At least I'm not a thief who misled Tulane.
Failure to fulfill a pledge because of forgiveness by the intended recipient is not theft.
Nice try though.
Took out a huge PPP government loan to save my business pledged to pay it back but just got word it was forgiven. Get a life loser.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wasn't forgiven by Tulane. They were counting on that money to make the stadium profitable. Pay up or come up with a better story than that.
ijg
Ripple

What’s all this lying and stealing from Tulane stuff I’m hearing about? Makes my head hurt.
Show Me
Tsunami

ijg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:11 am What’s all this lying and stealing from Tulane stuff I’m hearing about? Makes my head hurt.
Yes it makes all of our heads hurt. Old battle wombs once again carried into another thread by winwave. When pointed out that he’s wrong he attempts to destroy the thread and poster with false and personal attacks against anyone that points out his being wrong to divert attention from his error. In this case he attempted to lie/mislead fans into thinking they needed a vaccine to attend the games this season. He was forced to admit his wrongdoing by my pointing out his falsehoods of having a negative test will allow one in as well so he again goes personal. This is rather common for him. Just put him on ignore and enjoy the rest of the content here.
Last edited by Show Me on Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pepper
Swell

That's a shame. But the bright side is I am impressed with the % of students and faculty that are vaccinated.

On a side note: You have reached a new low WW.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Show Me
Tsunami

Pepper wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 am That's a shame. But the bright side is I am impressed with the % of students and faculty that are vaccinated.

Exactly. Lying in a headline to purposely fool people. He can’t be that stupid as to not see the headlines of the link he posted. He did it on purpose to mislead fans from here and those coming in from OU.
A new low even for him.
Many don’t have time to read the link so they trust the headline and he knows this as he’s pointed it out in the past.
Aegis
High Tide

gbgreenie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:20 pm
Mankind wins, life is not about I it is about We!!! We as a Community, we as a state and we as a Country wins. Selfishness must end or America will be destroyed. This is not new you can try painting it what ever you want the health of society always trumps your selfishness. No different than being harmed by second hand smoke. Show us how breathing someones second hand smoke is different than potentially breathing a deadly virus fr0m someone!!! No difference courts have proven nothing more sacred than Health and Safety.
The Vaccine doesn’t mean you can’t get infected.. do research on Barnstable Mass. or Seattle.
Show Me
Tsunami

Aegis wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:53 am
gbgreenie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:20 pm
The Vaccine doesn’t mean you can’t get infected.. do research on Barnstable Mass. or Seattle.
Exactly correct. I can be positive and show I’m vaccinated and can walk right in. However if I’m negative and have no vaccine I have to prove I’m negative. Another BS feel good government regulation to gain more control over people’s freedoms.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:02 am
ijg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:11 am What’s all this lying and stealing from Tulane stuff I’m hearing about? Makes my head hurt.
Yes it makes all of our heads hurt. Old battle wombs once again carried into another thread by winwave. When pointed out that he’s wrong he attempts to destroy the thread and poster with false and personal attacks against anyone that points out his being wrong to divert attention from his error. In this case he attempted to lie/mislead fans into thinking they needed a vaccine to attend the games this season. He was forced to admit his wrongdoing by my pointing out his falsehoods of having a negative test will allow one in as well so he again goes personal. This is rather common for him. Just put him on ignore and enjoy the rest of the content here.
Show me admitted that he lied to Tulane about donating the required $50,000 to sit in the Glazer Club. He said he did so because he told his history of sitting on the 48 yard line in the past and wanted the same seats in Yulman. He claims RD winked and nodded and said just make the pledge but don't worry about it. He also said many others did it too. Great fan there. Also one that loves to posting debunked BS on COVID that leads people to dying . He only cares about one person and loves to attack when his misdeeds are pointed out.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Pepper wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 am That's a shame. But the bright side is I am impressed with the % of students and faculty that are vaccinated.

Always taking up for your boy no matter how low he goes. Puts you in the gutter with him.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:22 am

Exactly. Lying in a headline to purposely fool people. He can’t be that stupid as to not see the headlines of the link he posted. He did it on purpose to mislead fans from here and those coming in from OU.
A new low even for him.
Many don’t have time to read the link so they trust the headline and he knows this as he’s pointed it out in the past.
I was in a rush simple as that. Unlike you who constantly post debunked COVID information and thus helping to kill people.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:48 am

A new low even for him.
I was in a rush simple as that. Unlike you who constantly post debunked COVID information and thus helping to kill people.
So someone vaccinated but tests positive can freely walk into the stadium and help kill people. Great regulation there. Debunked you again.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Yea. I’m trying to flow chart it, and figure it out. 🤪. As the old saying goes, “If something doesn’t make sense to you, it’s probably because you don’t have all the information.”
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:58 am
A new low even for him.
So someone vaccinated but tests positive can freely walk into the stadium and help kill people. Great regulation there. Debunked you again.
If they have tested positive they will be in quarantine. Everyone in the stadium has to wear a mask. That's to stop the spread.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:15 am

If they have tested positive they will be in quarantine. Everyone in the stadium has to wear a mask. That's to stop the spread.
Many vaccinated show no symptoms, so technically they could be positive and enter the stadium and kill people. I get the ones that are sick and know most will stay home but my point is this is nothing more than a feel good regulation that inhibits on more personal freedoms.
It’s an evil roundabout way of taking freedoms away by trying to force people to get vaccinated.
At this point in the pandemic most people know that vaccines can save your life however a large number of people don’t trust how the vaccine was rushed out so I believe they are entitled to wait it out if they so choose without having to lose freedoms.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Nothing is 100% certain to prevent the spread outside of complete shutdown and quarantine . . . Which is never abided by and so also isn’t 100%. Hospitals once again are completely exhausted and over burdened in the south with nurse and doctor burn out and shortages also surging. These are mitigation strategies. Let’s be pleased that we are playing and now there are incentives for the baffoons who haven’t become vaccinated.

I believe it has also been shown that those vaccinated are significantly less likely to spread covid for a variety of reasons- https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... sion-rates

Get the vaccine, prove you don’t have covid or don’t come to the game, pretty simple choices.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:27 am
winwave wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:15 am
Many vaccinated show no symptoms, so technically they could be positive and enter the stadium and kill people. I get the ones that are sick and know most will stay home but my point is this is nothing more than a feel good regulation that inhibits on more personal freedoms.
It’s an evil roundabout way of taking freedoms away by trying to force people to get vaccinated.
At this point in the pandemic most people know that vaccines can save your life however a large number of people don’t trust how the vaccine was rushed out so I believe they are entitled to wait it out if they so choose without having to lose freedoms.
Like I said that is why there is also the mask requirement. The vaccines are still effective against infection. They are especially effective against hospitalization and death. It's why 90% of those hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated people. It wasn't rushed out. I already posted those articles in the COVID thread. The technology to be able to produce vaccines like this started being developed 10 years ago. Thank God for that. They are about to be fully approved. Public health trumps individual rights. To follow your reasoning we should be ordered into total lock down again. No one has to go to the games if they don't feel safe. I'm glad we vaccinated can mask up and root our Green Wave on.