Don't Laugh

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Don't laugh but we are a prime candidate for the Pac 12 .

The Pac considers itself an exclusive club of schools with high standards and high academics .

President Fitts make the call ; fulfill your fiduciary duty .

This as of now is our only avenue into P land and is logical by the Pac 12's own pronouncements . Considering how 'unexpected' West Virginia to the Big 12 is our move to the Pac 12 is totally sensible .

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Jaxwave
Swell

Sorry, I’m laughing.
IM42lane
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 pm Sorry, I’m laughing.
MOI AUSSI . . . . . .
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
1989alum
Low Tide

This is our chance to bring back the Magnolia Conf idea..call it the Palmetto League this time around:

Tulane
Rice
Baylor
SMU

Wake
Duke
Vandy
U Miami

Don't laugh...could also add TCU, Georgia Tech (private school like), Tulsa, and perhaps a few high endowment D 1-A wannabe's like Richmond, Furman. I will put the crack pipe away now..
HoustonWave
Tsunami

1989alum wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 pm This is our chance to bring back the Magnolia Conf idea..call it the Palmetto League this time around:

Tulane
Rice
Baylor
SMU

Wake
Duke
Vandy
U Miami

Don't laugh...could also add TCU, Georgia Tech (private school like), Tulsa, and perhaps a few high endowment D 1-A wannabe's like Richmond, Furman. I will put the crack pipe away now..
No. Keep puffing it--it's clearly better than Tulane's reality.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana