Baseball adds two pitchers, Grad transfers

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 pm LOL. There are 8 teams. But at least we know he could have done well against two.
I really hope you will consider the tone and approach you utilize on this website. It is hurting dialogue and participation for many posters. iMHO.

Profoundwizard
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:08 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 pm LOL. There are 8 teams. But at least we know he could have done well against two.
I really hope you will consider the tone and approach you utilize on this website. It is hurting dialogue and participation for many posters. iMHO.
💯
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You should follow your own advice.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:12 pm
💯
Right back at you.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:00 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:56 pm
Pepper wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:38 pm I would think against Tulane competition he would have had better numbers and would have been a huge contributor.
Arguable as the league did have some good hitting teams.
:lol:
The AAC had one team hit .218 and another hit .233 this year. The Big 12 was a better hitting league
It was .226 and .239 btw. Like I said overall there was some good hitting in the league.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:18 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:00 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Arguable as the league did have some good hitting teams.
:lol:
The AAC had one team hit .218 and another hit .233 this year. The Big 12 was a better hitting league
It was .226 and .239 btw. Like I said overall there was some good hitting in the league.
You’re right, I was mistakenly looking at conference only numbers.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:15 pm
If you seriously can’t see that you’re in conflict with everyone on this board, then you may need more help than we thought.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole”
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:22 pm

If you seriously can’t see that you’re in conflict with everyone on this board, then you may need more help than we thought.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole”
I am not in conflict with everyone on this board. You and yours are upset that you're not allowed to control the narrative and only tell the parts you want told. That's not how life works. You get ugly about it when I upset the apple cart. I just respond in kind. You don't want vitriol then be honest and don't use it
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:54 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:22 pm

I am not in conflict with everyone on this board. You and yours are upset that you're not allowed to control the narrative and only tell the parts you want told. That's not how life works. You get ugly about it when I upset the apple cart. I just respond in kind. You don't want vitriol then be honest and don't use it
You’re involved in nearly every argument on here and with almost everyone on here at different times.
I’m not upset about anything. I don’t even know what narrative you think I’m trying to control. You can say whatever you want
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No I'm not actually. I just upset you and yours little baseball world. This site will never be one where everyone has to say the same thing. it's why it was created.

You drop more F bombs on other posters that don't see things your way than anybody. Straighten up your own act before calling out others.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:26 pm No I'm not actually. I just upset you and yours little baseball world. This site will never be one where everyone has to say the same thing. it's why it was created.

You drop more F bombs on other posters that don't see things your way than anybody. Straighten up your own act before calling out others.
I’m not upset at all.
I probably do use the F word more than anyone on this board, that’s true. It doesn’t seem to bother anyone. I’ll continue to say it as often as I always have. Aside from the occasional disagreements, I don’t have on-going feuds with anyone on this board. The same can’t be said for you
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BS. People do take offense but rather than hang in there like me they just go away. I'm not going anywhere. You can claim you're not upset but your post belie that.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:36 pm BS. People do take offense but rather than hang in there like me they just go away. I'm not going anywhere. You can claim you're not upset but your post belie that.
What would I be upset about?

If grown men are so soft that they run away when someone types out the word “fuck” then I’m not sure how they make it through the day in real life.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

…and there is the expected response.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Your little baseball world being upset.

People don't have others in their life that F bomb them for thinking differently than they do everyday. Like I said worry about cleaning up your own act
winwave
Top of the WAVE

mbawavefan12 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:45 pm

…and there is the expected response.
And there is your expected response. Go back and read your last 50 post and see how you've gone after others on this board.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:46 pm Your little baseball world being upset.

People don't have others in their life that F bomb them for thinking differently than they do everyday. Like I said worry about cleaning up your own act
I do get upset about the baseball program, several others do as well. That’s not you upsetting me, like you said you did. Nothing you said on here could ever actually upset me.

Using the word “fuck” should bother nobody in today’s society. Now if I tell someone “fuck you” that’s different but I challenge you to find an instance where I did that.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

That's your opinion as to whether they should be offended. Again others feel differently.