A few 2021 Football previews

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ECU...and being rated "resturant quality"
https://collegefootballnews.com/2021/05 ... eview-2021
Dave breslin
Swell

What is a “restaurant “ quality?🙃
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Dave breslin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:44 pm What is a “restaurant “ quality?🙃
It may be a "rating" from "Diners, Drive In's and Dives"..but I will allow the "Commanders Palace" types of the forum, to give us the real meaning
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 am
Dave breslin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:44 pm What is a “restaurant “ quality?🙃
It may be a "rating" from "Diners, Drive In's and Dives"..but I will allow the "Commanders Palace" types of the forum, to give us the real meaning
As a student at Tulane, I used to work part time at Commander's, and I have no idea what "restaurant quality" means. My gut tells me it's not particularly complimentary--maybe average at best? But there are great restaurants and there are greasy spoons, so "restaurant quality" doesn't really tell us much.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

IF (and it's a big if given their OOC and the AAC being tough) Cincinnati were to go undefeated, they would have to be in the playoff. They'd probably be ranked in the top 4 in most, if not all polls. Playing Indiana and ND on the road makes their season legit, IMHO.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It definitely is the type of schedule needed to have a shot at getting in. Cincy needs Indiana to keep up their ascent and for ND not to take a step back with the personnel losses they have from last season. Tulane's schedule is the type needed too. Of course though we only talk about Cincy since people could see them going undefeated while no one realistically expects that from Tulane.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

from Underdawg Dynasty.....to take your minds off of TJ....
https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2021/6/ ... erome-ford
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave
Tsunami

Looks like SMU will be putting up some big scores with "Elite" RBs and WRs. Plus they get OU transfer Tanner Mordecai as their new QB. The AAC bar just keeps getting higher.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I wouldn’t put too much weight into these (although SMU has incredible skill position talent). They have Tulane in the top tier for wide receivers and the middle tier for running backs with no mention of tyjae spears. That should tell you all you need to know
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

All teams in college football rated and ranked in order from 1-130 by my preferred magazine Athlon.

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... kings-2021