Equity, Diversity, Inclusion

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Pepper
Swell

Eyes gouged out? LMAO, that's a new one. I also have friends who lets just say work in the DC security sector and none of that shit you spout is true. Sounds like your friend was a pussy.

"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I'm not even going to waste time replying to all the BS Sunami just spouted directly from the leftist Democrat media narrative.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Sunamiwave
High Tide

Pepper wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 pm Eyes gouged out? LMAO, that's a new one. I also have friends who lets just say work in the DC security sector and none of that shit you spout is true. Sounds like your friend was a pussy.
Yeah dude an officer lost vision in one of his eyes after a Trump douche bag tried to gouge one of them out. Many other officers suffered serious brain injuries. It is all public record. The Capitol Police chief has already testified under oath about this. It sounds like you are a person who does not believe in facts.
Last edited by Sunamiwave on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

RobertM320 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not even going to waste time replying to all the BS Sunami just spouted directly from the leftist Democrat media narrative.
RobertM320 of course you’re not going to respond because any fact that conflicts with your far right political views you accuse of coming from the “leftist media narrative.” When you cannot credibly argue the facts that reflexively becomes your go to line. I know your
type.
Last edited by Sunamiwave on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

NotJtS wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:43 pm RobertM320 must be a Trump supporter who believes in spreading misleading information and propaganda to protect his Dear Leader Trump. All of those on video and arrested for violently storming the Capitol based on Trump’s “Big Lie” falsely claiming a stolen election were Trump supporters. They were not BLM and Antifa as some Republican crazies like Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene want you to believe. Many of the Capitol Police officers were violently attacked and seriously injured in the Capitol on January 6 due to far right Trump backed groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. It shows you how much some of these Trump supporters really care about the police and the rule of law. The January 6 Trump insurrection that almost put the formal certification of the election in jeopardy is worse than any riot RobertM320 wants to talk about in his pathetic attempt at deflection because the peaceful transfer of power from one administration to the next was at stake. The January 6 Trump insurrection was a direct attack on our constitution and republic which we will never forget.
You're a moron Sunami.

Amen. Sunami is brain dead—quoting the FBI, a totally corrupted DC institution—like most all institutions in DC. Laughable.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Sunamiwave
High Tide

HoustonWave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 pm
Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:43 pm RobertM320 must be a Trump supporter who believes in spreading misleading information and propaganda to protect his Dear Leader Trump. All of those on video and arrested for violently storming the Capitol based on Trump’s “Big Lie” falsely claiming a stolen election were Trump supporters. They were not BLM and Antifa as some Republican crazies like Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene want you to believe. Many of the Capitol Police officers were violently attacked and seriously injured in the Capitol on January 6 due to far right Trump backed groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. It shows you how much some of these Trump supporters really care about the police and the rule of law. The January 6 Trump insurrection that almost put the formal certification of the election in jeopardy is worse than any riot RobertM320 wants to talk about in his pathetic attempt at deflection because the peaceful transfer of power from one administration to the next was at stake. The January 6 Trump insurrection was a direct attack on our constitution and republic which we will never forget.
You're a moron Sunami.

Amen. Sunami is brain dead—quoting the FBI, a totally corrupted DC institution—like most all institutions in DC. Laughable.
Right I almost forgot how you guys in Trump world operate. People that work in DC for these large government agencies like the FBI or Department of Justice are not career professionals just trying to do the best they can for their country but instead are corrupt and part of a made-up thing called the deep state. I know a couple of the career attorneys over at DOJ and they are a class act. Man some of y’all are really delusional.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:43 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm I'm not even going to waste time replying to all the BS Sunami just spouted directly from the leftist Democrat media narrative.
RobertM320 of course you’re not going to respond because any fact that conflicts with your far right political views you accuse of coming from the “leftist media narrative.” When you cannot credibly argue the facts that reflexively becomes your go to line. I know your
type.
You mean like the "facts" the media ran with for three months that Officer Sicknick was killed by Trump supporters? Or the one that an officer was killed by a fire extinguisher? Both have since been proven false. What about the fact that John Sullivan is a KNOWN BLM Activist, and he was one of the first into the Capitol that day. Or the fact that Trump wasn't even finished his speech when the attack started, and anyone there watching him was over a 45 minute walk away from the Capitol, so his speech couldn't have incited it. Or that Trump offered National Guard troops two days BEFORE, and he was turned down. Now THINK for a moment. If his intent was to have his supporters break into the Capitol to stop the counting process, WHY would he offer MORE protection days in advance? You didn't think this one through, Sunami.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:22 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 pm

You're a moron Sunami.

Right I almost forgot how you guys in Trump world operate. People that work in DC for these large government agencies like the FBI or Department of Justice are not career professionals just trying to do the best they can for their country but instead are corrupt and part of a made-up thing called the deep state. I know a couple of the career attorneys over at DOJ and they are a class act. Man some of y’all are really delusional.
Wow, Sunami--you know two DOJ attorneys who are class acts!!! I'm convinced now--all is well among the DC elitists. :lol: :lol:
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

“”Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?”

Guys, guys!! Enough!

Real question: Do we have a reasonable chance against Oklahoma???

All the rest , “I don’t CARE!”

Yours truly, Lloyd Christmas
wave97
Swell

Amen my friend 👍
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm “”Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?”

Guys, guys!! Enough!

by "including" everyone on an "equal" basis there may be some "diverse" opinions as to the projected result
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin ... es_Capitol

Timeline_of_the_2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol

1:10 p.m.: President Trump ends his speech by encouraging the crowd to march to the Capitol: "We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."[66]

Liberals controlling the internet. MAGA!
Jaxwave
Swell

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm “”Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?”

Guys, guys!! Enough!

I'll take this one. No.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Guys, guys!! Enough!

Real answer: Not a chance in hell.
gbgreenie
Surge

mbawavefan12 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:28 pm https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin ... es_Capitol

1:10 p.m.: President Trump ends his speech by encouraging the crowd to march to the Capitol: "We’re going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."[66]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... d=msedgntp
RobertM320
Green Wave

gbgreenie wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:50 am
mbawavefan12 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:28 pm https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin ... es_Capitol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... d=msedgntp
Maybe a source that gives misleading headlines would work better. They looked at 73K of the 32 MILLION cases that didn't require hospitalization. That's less than 0.2% of the people who had Covid. But is it a representative sample? No. All 73K were patients in the Veterans Health System. In general, if they're in the Veteran's Health System, they already have problems. And any study that is 88% male and 25% black isn't accurate at all, unless your study is about how black and white males react to something.

"But the Veterans Health System patients in the study may not be representative in other ways, including that 88 percent of them were male and their median age was 61. Nearly 25 percent were Black, 70 percent were white and nearly 5 percent were other races."
Aegis
High Tide

Sunamiwave wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:11 pm I just love how the Republican Party has nothing else to offer besides running on wedge issues such as the transgender sports ban. This probably impacts less than .01% of the population but by golly these Republicans have nothing better to do than make it seem like transgender kids are taking over the world and are multiplying in such vast numbers that they will be the majority before we know it. It is depressing where our political system stands today especially after the January 6 Trump insurrectionists violent attack on the Capitol. It is not Tulane and Troy Dannen you should be criticizing but instead Republicans in state legislatures for acting like this transgender sports ban is a national emergency so that they can rile up and raise more money from their Republican far right base.
What a crock of shit
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Aegis wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Sunamiwave wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:11 pm I just love how the Republican Party has nothing else to offer besides running on wedge issues such as the transgender sports ban. This probably impacts less than .01% of the population but by golly these Republicans have nothing better to do than make it seem like transgender kids are taking over the world and are multiplying in such vast numbers that they will be the majority before we know it. It is depressing where our political system stands today especially after the January 6 Trump insurrectionists violent attack on the Capitol. It is not Tulane and Troy Dannen you should be criticizing but instead Republicans in state legislatures for acting like this transgender sports ban is a national emergency so that they can rile up and raise more money from their Republican far right base.
What a crock of shit
And a very big crock at that.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Like the COVID thread this doesn't belong in the Huddle.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:02 pm Like the COVID thread this doesn't belong in the Huddle.
Tell it to our AD Troy Dannen.
Had Mike Fitts said it maybe. But it’s coming from Tulane Athletics. Its just a matter of time before we see a transgender athlete or coach at Tulane.
Covid affected all of our sports for awhile so it belonged there during that period. (Ron Hunter Ect.) The political discussion that ensued was unfortunate but that’s understandable. Both sides were very passionate on their beliefs as you can see by the length of pages. Unlike the other board all opinions are allowed.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We won't. CVOVID never belonged there. No all other opinions aren't allowed here. Just as you deleted one of my post the other day. It's back now.
Last edited by winwave on Tue May 04, 2021 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:26 am We won't. CVOVID never belonged there. No all other opinions aren't alllowed here. jst as yuou delted one of my post the other day. It's back now.
I’m one of 3 MODs. All three disagree. So it will stay here. Your opinion is allowed but carries zero weight here. Spam will always be deleted.
Your ruining another thread you don’t agree with. Take it to the MOD thread thanks.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We'll agree to disagree. It's already turned political. Plenty of spam been left on this board for years.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Amen. We agree!
Unfortunately it came from our AD. I don’t like it as well.
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

Now this is a surprise: Caitlyn Jenner (Republican candidate for California governor) has an opinion with which I and most members of this forum agree.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... isnt-fair/