Tulane Wins The Memphis Series 3 games to 1

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:56 pm
winwave wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:45 pm
tpstulane wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:35 pm
Had we lost Friday yes. We pitched and hit well the last 3 games. Hope it continues.
You're really missing the point. No one would have predicted that we would go 4- if they knew Olthoff would't pitch at all this weekend.
yes but he got scratched on Friday. So we didn’t know until then. But we didn’t 4-
I see your point. Most thought 2-2 or less once we found out Friday.
Right about the 2-2 when we found out. Again if we were told about Olthoff before the series no one would have said we should go 4-0.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Easy win today. Next weekend a little tougher on the road in Florida
winwave
Top of the WAVE

On the TV broadcast yesterday it was said that Minder broke his wrist. If I heard right this happened in a fall at his home. Anyone got anything on that?
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:22 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:45 pm
winwave wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:46 pm Unless we go on some magical run , which none of us think has any chance of happening, I firmly believe this is it for TJ. So not losing sleep over it. I'll of course be pulling for them but not expecting much in return.
I may be wrong/paranoid but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s brought back barring a total disaster.
wiz- I really think you're being paranoid here and driving yourself crazy in the process over it. Dannen sees the poor play. He also knows how bad Memphis is and that it is a down year for the conference. Try and relax and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Still think I was paranoid? Starting to look like I was just correct, once again
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:58 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:45 pm

I may be wrong/paranoid but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s brought back barring a total disaster.
wiz- I really think you're being paranoid here and driving yourself crazy in the process over it. Dannen sees the poor play. He also knows how bad Memphis is and that it is a down year for the conference. Try and relax and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Still think I was paranoid? Starting to look like I was just correct, once again
You have to look at the time of that post. It was too early and with so much left to happen. Still TBD at this point but admittedly not looking good. Like you I am hoping today is the day. Not ruling out it could happen later but today makes sense.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:24 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:58 pm

You have to look at the time of that post. It was too early and with so much left to happen. Still TBD at this point but admittedly not looking good. Like you I am hoping today is the day. Not ruling out it could happen later but today makes sense.
It wasn’t too early. It was clear that the conference was weak and we were playing the worst team 8 times.