Tulane Beats UNO 7-1

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:59 pm

When I said he earned some “slack” I meant that he’s allowed to slip some before the rope would get tight. Never in this world did I mean he could kick back and get lazy when I said he “earned some slack”.
Just meant all the winning gives him more rope. Pierce doesn’t have that slack because he hasn’t put up those numbers.

Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:55 pm

tpstulane wrote:
When I said he earned some “slack” I meant that he’s allowed to slip some before the rope would get tight. Never in this world did I mean he could kick back and get lazy when I said he “earned some slack”.
Just meant all the winning gives him more rope. Pierce doesn’t have that slack because he hasn’t put up those numbers.
Augie was on a short rope..he had been suspended by UT for being arrested and getting a DWI conviction....some noted prior to his arrest, that it appeared he may have one too many at offiical UT gatherings, but he had never gotten arrested .......so there were several factors that went into his being terminated, not just on field results
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:07 pm

tpstulane wrote:
OK.To me it's just a sensitive topic for Tulane right now. We have a really good player on the women's team. The NCAA is about the allow one time transfers without having to sit out. While the teams record is better the fact is it is a really weak conference. USF is the only good team . She hasn't beat anyone and hasn't made the NCAA's in 5 years. She's only made it twice in the last 12. . Is TD paying attention or does he not really care about women's sports?
Small time facilities for small time programs.
Dave breslin
Swell

Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Tulane 7 uno 1. Yeah👍⚾️😁