2021 Volleyball

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane lost to VCU and FSU today.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tufinal4
High Tide

Winwave, what the hell. This is beyond obnoxious. I don't care what people think about Tulane athletics and this is supposed to be a freewheeling tolerant board allowing open expression of views, but the personal attacks of someone not in agreement with you are completely, utterly out of line.

If there are no board rules or moderators then so be it. But if there are then I have to ask, if this isn't an issue requiring action, what is.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tufinal4 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:30 pm Winwave, what the hell. This is beyond obnoxious. I don't care what people think about Tulane athletics and this is supposed to be a freewheeling tolerant board allowing open expression of views, but the personal attacks of someone not in agreement with you are completely, utterly out of line.

If there are no board rules or moderators then so be it. But if there are then I have to ask, if this isn't an issue requiring action, what is.
Go back and read the thread. She did the attacking simply because I pointed out the truth.This isn't about attacking someone for having a different opinion. This is about years of coming on if the team wins and never being honest about who they beat. Then disappearing when the team goes on a losing streak. I saw the pattern early on. I'd notice that after hearing how great we are going to be we'd hear nothing. So I'd check the schedule and we'd be on a losing streak. Then we'd win and she'd be back. After a couple of years of that I started pointing that out. Always full of excuses. This is year 6. If you have done your job then the depth would be there when injuries happen. Also if you have 6 years of injury issues your training methods are bad. Like Fritz in year 6 it's time to win. No excuses.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
alumniwave
Low Tide

Who knew someone named WinWave would be such a LOSER!

People like you ruin this board.
Not only do you complain constantly about the below avg teams you complain about the winning teams. What a joy you must be in person.

Thanks for running off someone who actually gave info on a sport and was proud.
CAN’T HAVE THAT.
anEngineer
Riptide

alumniwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:23 am Who knew someone named WinWave would be such a LOSER!

Not only do you complain constantly about the below avg teams you complain about the winning teams. What a joy you must be in person.

CAN’T HAVE THAT.
It definitely is tiresome and it definitely ruins the board. Always in attack mode.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

alumniwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:23 am Who knew someone named WinWave would be such a LOSER!

CAN’T HAVE THAT.
Says the fake Ad. What a joke.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:08 am

CAN’T HAVE THAT.
It definitely is tiresome and it definitely ruins the board. Always in attack mode.
Total BS. The only reason you come here is to knock the board.
anEngineer
Riptide

winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:27 am

CAN’T HAVE THAT.
I would appreciate it if you would NEVER respond to me and I promised to NEVER respond to you. I don't give a f*** what you think about anything and I think most on this site feel the same way about you. Just let us function as we want and leave us alone. Maybe start your own board and see who wants to join.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:48 am
winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:27 am

I would appreciate it if you would NEVER respond to me and I promised to NEVER respond to you. I don't give a f*** what you think about anything and I think most on this site feel the same way about you. Just let us function as we want and leave us alone. Maybe start your own board and see who wants to join.
Grow up and grow a pair.
nawlinspete
Riptide

The board definitely needs to censure ww , totally out of line as he is often .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Says the troll.
anEngineer
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:22 pm The board definitely needs to censure ww , totally out of line as he is often .
Maybe every board is eventually taken over by some pr**k with nothing better to do than insult people. It makes them feel powerful as anonymous internet bully. I plan to just ignore him as an insignificant nuisance. I could not care less about what he says about me or anyone else. He's irrelevant to anyone here for meaningful dialog.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You so care. Yet again you come here with nothing of substance on Tulane athletics. All you do is bitch about everybody on the site. You are just another weak minded Tulanian who has to hear all is well all the time with Tulane athletics. You're part of the problem.
alumniwave
Low Tide

Winwave is the guy who thinks everyone else is crazy. Not him.

Anyway. VB had their senior setter go down in the 1st match of the season and they are 4-2 with the freshmen running the show. Full strength I think this team could be a AAC winner.
UCF and Houston are the major road blocks.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Crazy was yo claiming to be a high ranking AD.
alumniwave
Low Tide

Not sure why but Tulane Volleyball plays its first HOME conference match today in Houston!?! Against Witchita.
I think they have been on the road for a month and now this.
I thought campus was open.

Looks like they will play at home on Sunday vs Tulsa.
Good luck team.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

alumniwave wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:34 am Not sure why but Tulane Volleyball plays its first HOME conference match today in Houston!?! Against Witchita.
I think they have been on the road for a month and now this.
I thought campus was open.

Looks like they will play at home on Sunday vs Tulsa.
Good luck team.
Dumb decision by the school. They wouldn’t let us host on Friday only because Saturday is the official move back in day. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
alumniwave
Low Tide

VB beat WSU today in Houston.
Very good win after being on the road for a month.

Tulsa upset Houston today.
Big showdown on Sunday finally at home.
Hurricanes come to New Orleans………. Hmmmm
anEngineer
Riptide

Women won today, but it took 5 sets at home to beat a 1-10 Temple team. At 7-5 and in the middle of the pack, they are likely not going anywhere again in post season. Coach Barnes seemed like a good hire as a former Baylor coach, but he may be a coach who is good, but not good enough. They seem to get players, but not wins.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The team in year 6 of Barnes finished in 6th place with an 18-14 overall record and 11-9 in conference. They beat the 5 teams below them in the conference and only got one win against a team in the top 5 which was WSU at #5. At Tulane that will get him a lifetime contract. At schools that give a damn they'd be moving on. It's the same excuses every season of being young and injured.