Fritz contract

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20032
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:18 pm

winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:14 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am
winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 am
tpstulane wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 am
winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 am
Q&A with TD:

https://theathletic.com/2065988/2020/09 ... ecautions/
Why post a link that requires subscription? People with a subscription have already read it and people without a subscription can’t read it. :mrgreen:
Those with subscriptions often miss these because they don't write about us much.
I doubt it. It comes in your email if you set the email delivery to follow Tulane in their subscription. It also comes over in Twitter and Facebook now. And perhaps others. Everyone with a subscription knows that but maybe you who missed the bus leaving this past weekend.
So bitter when you’ve once again been proven wrong. Many have commented after they were posted by me after not noticing them before .
You fell for the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You just made my point.
Just like some here missed the Navy non-tackling info I posted that you said was all over the place but not posted here.
I assume perhaps some that follow this site may miss things from time to time. There’s no need to bash someone over it. That’s was why I baited you on the Athletic. I knew someone would say they didn’t see it. That’s why I posted the Navy non-contact info. It wasn’t mentioned here prior.
I also gave the additional info on how to get emails on Tulane that perhaps some weren’t aware of.


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
GreenLantern
Riptide
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:46 pm

Nonsense like this chases people to the Yoggie board.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20032
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:50 pm

GreenLantern wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:46 pm
Nonsense like this chases people to the Yoggie board.
Absolutely. Seems like it’s always always the same poster involved on one end in these pissing matches.
There’s always a polite way to point things out without insulting someone.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16468
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:18 pm
winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:14 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am
winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 am
tpstulane wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 am
winwave wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 am
Q&A with TD:

https://theathletic.com/2065988/2020/09 ... ecautions/
Why post a link that requires subscription? People with a subscription have already read it and people without a subscription can’t read it. :mrgreen:
Those with subscriptions often miss these because they don't write about us much.
I doubt it. It comes in your email if you set the email delivery to follow Tulane in their subscription. It also comes over in Twitter and Facebook now. And perhaps others. Everyone with a subscription knows that but maybe you who missed the bus leaving this past weekend.
So bitter when you’ve once again been proven wrong. Many have commented after they were posted by me after not noticing them before .
You fell for the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You just made my point.
Just like some here missed the Navy non-tackling info I posted that you said was all over the place but not posted here.
I assume perhaps some that follow this site may miss things from time to time. There’s no need to bash someone over it. That’s was why I baited you on the Athletic. I knew someone would say they didn’t see it. That’s why I posted the Navy non-contact info. It wasn’t mentioned here prior.
I also gave the additional info on how to get emails on Tulane that perhaps some weren’t aware of.
Off the mark as usual. First off no one missed the Navy non tackling issue. Except you. Secondly I gave a good reason why I posted that Athletic article based on prior experience. Bi= proved my point.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 16468
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am

Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
frpaulnola
Trickle
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:34 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am

An excellent, insightful piece by CCS full of historical perspective posted by Winwave. Thanks for posting!
squilz
Low Tide
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:30 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 am

this link contains a list of the highest paid people at Tulane.

Fritz is already runner-up and I’m sure there’s people who aren’t happy about it.

Curiously, a certain former employee is still clearing almost a million dollars, 6 years after leaving their post.
Bicoastalwave
Swell
Posts: 1927
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
Status: Offline

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 am

Interesting link/list. It’s absolutely ludicrous that cowen is still making $1m a year. What a nice severance package he gave himself.

Interesting that the medical school has most of the highest paid professors. Didn’t we also come to the conclusion that this likely doesn’t include any incentives that may be built into the contract ?
HoustonWave
Riptide
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:53 pm

squilz wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 am
this link contains a list of the highest paid people at Tulane.

Fritz is already runner-up and I’m sure there’s people who aren’t happy about it.

Curiously, a certain former employee is still clearing almost a million dollars, 6 years after leaving their post.
And that former employee never had a winning year.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Post Reply