Dl & DB Coaches needed

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Kevin Peoples to Indiana....Chris Hampton to Duke

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/A ... 143830064/

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Crazy how the coaching carousel is still spinning this late in the season. I have no doubt Willie will hire a good replacement. It’s always a good sign to have coaches in demand.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Peoples was a very good D-Line coach. I wonder how big of a salary bump he got at Indiana to get him to move? I hope we can find someone as talented to replace him.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

what ever happen to that Rollins guy after Wilson was fired
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
wave97
Swell

Couldn't be happier for coaches Hampton & Peoples.
Mr Washington, Mr. Lionel Washington are you in the building.?
Mr Coniglio, Mr. Joseph Coniglio are you in the building?
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Go take who ever is superior from LA Tech & ULL Coaching staffs and double their salary. Easy Peazy
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Has either coach been introduced as the new DL or DB coach at their new school?
waveclem
Surge

From what I heard Peoples got a guaranteed salary of 1/2 million a year. Which is about 150,000 more then he was making here. He was pretty broken up about leaving but I think most understood with that kind of pay raise. You have to take care of your family. Don't know the details of Coach Hampton.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I hear you on taking care of the family, and don't blame any coach for taking such a pay raise. Coach Peoples is a good coach, I wish him the best, and hope we can fill his shoes with another great D-Line coach.
wave97
Swell

I have complete confidence that we'll bring in good coaches and highly effective recruiters for the departing coaches.
Nothing wrong with Bloomington & Durham.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

That’s a nice raise . . . And not a bad salary from Tulane. La Tech had a great DL coach that retired this year - https://latechsports.com/news/2020/1/13 ... ement.aspx

I guess a couple of the new recruits were frustrated About the coaches leaving. . . I’m not worried they’re all locked in and honestly I bet we get a couple amazing coaches with even better local ties.
anEngineer
Riptide

Coach Peoples is a good coach and a great personality. Sorry to lose him but wish him best of luck.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:04 pm Has either coach been introduced as the new DL or DB coach at their new school?
http://www.thedailyhoosier.com/report-i ... ine-coach/

nuthin' about Duke