Tulane Fans Vs Clown Mackel

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Apparently Tulane Football’s ceiling is 6-6, and we are a joke in basketball and baseball. Yawn.

I will agree with many who responded, this reeks of “hot takes”.

Ok brotha, so #3 G5 recruiting class, crushing multiple regional “rivals”, back to back bowl wins for first time ever, a share of the aac west, is our ceiling after 20 years of losing. . . Hmmmmmm. Remember when ULL/La Tech /USM outclassed us and over two years we surpassed them recruiting wise.

We are in a conference that is far closer to the P5 than the G4 is to us. We have separated ourselves from everyone else in LA outside of LSU. We have a coach and OC people want. I’m ready to play ANYONE in the state with joe burrow leaving. Let’s go show Miss State, Northwestern wnd these local clowns who love to see us fail what we’re made of next year. . . And what the benefits are of a top national university and alum group are!

Roll wave

GreenLantern
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm We are in a conference that is far closer to the P5 than the G4 is to us. We have separated ourselves from everyone else in LA outside of LSU. We have a coach and OC people want. I’m ready to play ANYONE in the state with joe burrow leaving. Let’s go show Miss State, Northwestern wnd these local clowns who love to see us fail what we’re made of next year. . . And what the benefits are of a top national university and alum group are!
Preach, my brother! Roll Wave!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Apparently Tulane Football’s ceiling is 6-6, and we are a joke in basketball and baseball. Yawn.

Ok brotha, so #3 G5 recruiting class, crushing multiple regional “rivals”, back to back bowl wins for first time ever, a share of the aac west, is our ceiling after 20 years of losing. . . Hmmmmmm. Remember when ULL/La Tech /USM outclassed us and over two years we surpassed them recruiting wise.

We are in a conference that is far closer to the P5 than the G4 is to us. We have separated ourselves from everyone else in LA outside of LSU. We have a coach and OC people want. I’m ready to play ANYONE in the state with joe burrow leaving. Let’s go show Miss State, Northwestern wnd these local clowns who love to see us fail what we’re made of next year. . . And what the benefits are of a top national university and alum group are!

Roll wave
Fletcher Mackel is nobody. He doesn't deserve our attention.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
wave97
Swell

lying, dog-faced pony troller.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Roll wave
Damn Bi, you got me fired up with that post!! 🤩🤩
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
squilz
Low Tide

Just childish. Not only are his takes terribly uninformed (I'm assuming he hasn't watched a single tulane game, bball or football, in years), but what does he get out of bashing Tulane? If he says nothing about us, nothing changes. If he says something good, he might get a few more fans (and in this day and age, that doesn't alienate LSU fans). If he bashes us, the bulk of his followers ignore it, and a selection of folks get riled up and flood his mentions, and he looks like a clown. What a sad existence.
Wave755
Tsunami

We are essentially right where we hoped to be for the beginning of year 5 of the Willie Fritz Era. The program is now almost fully recovered from the 16.5 years of the Scott Cowen Error.

And yes, LSU fans are starting to hate us again; further proof of our return to relevance for Div. 1 football.

Enough said.