2020 Baseball Season Tickets

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

Well, the Tulane Ticket Office actually sent my season tickets UPS 2nd Day Air!!...Knowing what I know about UPS, they would have been FLOWN to Louisville, KY,( the main UPS HUB) then flown back to New Orleans, then put on a truck for delivery to my home! (Oh, forgot to mention that I live in Kenner!)

I kid you not!!

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:14 pm Well, the Tulane Ticket Office actually sent my season tickets UPS 2nd Day Air!!...Knowing what I know about UPS, they would have been FLOWN to Louisville, KY,( the main UPS HUB) then back to New Orleans, then put on a truck for delivery to my home! (Oh, forgot to mention that I live in Kenner!)

I kid you not!!
And you paid $15 for that privilege lol
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
chain gang x man
Swell

I received my tickets and noticed there were no discount coupons
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TURVS71 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:14 pm Well, the Tulane Ticket Office actually sent my season tickets UPS 2nd Day Air!!...Knowing what I know about UPS, they would have been FLOWN to Louisville, KY,( the main UPS HUB) then flown back to New Orleans, then put on a truck for delivery to my home! (Oh, forgot to mention that I live in Kenner!)

I kid you not!!
UPS has zones where regular ground will be delivered the next day. It's typically about a 200 mile radius. I know that if I order something in the morning from southern Maine through Maryland and all of NY, IF the merchant gets it shipped that day, I'll have it the next day.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V