ECU Dominates Tulane 81-62

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Rim barrier:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/arti ... 040f2.html

The game tomorrow is at 5 on ESPNU.
Last edited by winwave on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We are favored by 1.5. Being favored has been a jinx the last couple of games. Let's turn the tide.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tulanegoof
Trickle

Okay if we lose this game, I think Ron Hunter may need to hit the road....
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Im going to guess this is a troll
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 pm Im going to guess this is a troll
The troll probably roots for the cheating team up the river. Their coach should have been sh!tcanned for what he did, but they don't care. That "school" is just a win at all costs type, regardless of what rules they break. And their ROI (for LSU fans that means "Return on Investment") is horrible. They spent hundreds of thousands (illegally) and only got a black eye.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tulanegoof
Trickle

DfromCT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 pm Im going to guess this is a troll
The troll probably roots for the cheating team up the river. Their coach should have been sh!tcanned for what he did, but they don't care. That "school" is just a win at all costs type, regardless of what rules they break. And their ROI (for LSU fans that means "Return on Investment") is horrible. They spent hundreds of thousands (illegally) and only got a black eye.
I root for Tulane. Just tired of losing. I'm glad you got to let off some steam.....
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tulanegoof wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 pm
I root for Tulane. Just tired of losing. I'm glad you got to let off some steam.....
Your first two posts on this board don't sound like a Tulane fan. If you root for Tulane, you'd know that Ron Hunter is doing an incredible job.
tulanegoof
Trickle

DfromCT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm
Your first two posts on this board don't sound like a Tulane fan. If you root for Tulane, you'd know that Ron Hunter is doing an incredible job.
You're right. I need to be more positive. Ron has made some solid steps this year.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tulanegoof wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm
DfromCT wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm
You're right. I need to be more positive. Ron has made some solid steps this year.
Then I welcome you to the board, and apologize for calling you a troll. We all want Tulane to win more than we've seen. And unlike the YOGWF board, we can handle some negativity.

We are the few, the proud, the die-hard Tulane fans that have suffered through thick and (mostly) thin!

ROLL WAVE
anEngineer
Riptide

This is really bad. They haven't looked decent on offense in a LONG time. They are not going to beat anyone with the offense they have shown the last 3 games.
Jaxwave
Swell

What is Ed Conroy doing these days. Is he available.?
torbida
Surge

Basketball a lot better.LSU is trash stealing money to pay players and that goofball Beckham Jr giving players money in plain sight.To hell with those clowns
51WaveBG
High Tide

Hunter is doing the best he can with what he was able to scrape together to field a team.
This Dunleavy's mess. Very few players, who are getting plenty of playing time, transfer.
Hunter has more than doubled last year's record, The players he found have had to adjust
to a fast paced offense & defense & haven't made the grade. Hunter's recruiting will tell the
tale and not the barf that we are now seeing stink up the court @ this time.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the uninspired play of the last few weeks, is a direct result of Jett not being admitted
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

:lol:
golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:34 pm the uninspired play of the last few weeks, is a direct result of Jett not being admitted
:lol:
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:34 pm the uninspired play of the last few weeks, is a direct result of Jett not being admitted
Clearly the angst has spread throughout the entire athletic dept. 😁😁😁
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

No doubt we’ll have to wait until Hunter’s roster is dominated by recruits rather than transfers. But I wonder if we, or any AAC team, can win conference games without more size in the middle. A team full of 6’6” athletes is fine if the shots are always going down—but the shots aren’t always going to be falling, and that’s when you need rebounding and an interior game.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Absolutely! 😉
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
anEngineer
Riptide

The Jett incident has is destroying the entire athletic dept. It also directly led to the women losing in basketball and the men losing in tennis. Somehow the women's tennis team managed to squeak by with a double header win. Apparently Coach Brito has not heard about Jett's admission denial.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:22 pm
The Jett incident has is destroying the entire athletic dept. It also directly led to the women losing in basketball and the men losing in tennis. Somehow the women's tennis team managed to squeak by with a double header win. Apparently Coach Brito has not heard about Jett's admission denial.
No question about it. 🤐😂
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981