Temple Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Bicoastalwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 pm You two should get a room . . . Or keep it to Private messages
Bi- I hear ya. I've been on the receiving end of the two blow buddies attacks all day. Anyone that can be honest would admit that they would respond too. So if you want to call someone out for just posting personal attacks rather than about the topic of the thread tell it to phantom and D.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 pm You know that others asked you not to come here and murk up threads with personal attacks. You promised back then you would stop. Your obsession is all consuming to you. Take it the pm route so others that can actually contribute to the thread can enjoy doing so.
You, winwave, are the king of personal attacks. There's nobody that's even a close second.
This. Well said.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Because you never have said "I was wrong." You're like "the Fonz". Cannot say it.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:57 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 pm You two should get a room . . . Or keep it to Private messages
Bi- I hear ya. I've been on the receiving end of the two blow buddies attacks all day. Anyone that can be honest would admit that they would respond too. So if you want to call someone out for just posting personal attacks rather than about the topic of the thread tell it to phantom and D.
Lol. You are so laughable. You are pushing 70 and still calling people names like “Blow Buddies.” :)
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Can y’all just all fucking chill? Jesus Christ.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenphantom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:55 am
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:57 pm
Lol. You are so laughable. You are pushing 70 and still calling people names like “Blow Buddies.” :)
The obsession continues.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
anEngineer
Riptide

NOLABigSteve wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 am Can y’all just all fucking chill? Jesus Christ.
It really does make certain threads (sometimes the whole site) unusable and a total bore. It's essentially two people that are rude, insulting and so incapable of not berating others on the site, that they end up spending the bulk of their time insulting each other. Both have to be right and have to get the last word in... ON EVERYTHING.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 am
NOLABigSteve wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 am Can y’all just all fucking chill? Jesus Christ.
It really does make certain threads (sometimes the whole site) unusable and a total bore. It's essentially two people that are rude, insulting and so incapable of not berating others on the site, that they end up spending the bulk of their time insulting each other. Both have to be right and have to get the last word in... ON EVERYTHING.
I agree completely. I can't and won't moderate to the point of deleting threads, etc. I never have and never will. But the mindless bickering certainly doesn't help to engage new visitors to the site. It does run them off.

The only thing I can suggest is clicking a username that bothers you, then click "Add foe". Do that and you won't see their posts until you remove them from your Foe list.
Roll Wave!
greenphantom
Swell

If only we knew who the constant common denominator is in these arguments. No one here is getting paid for their opinions so no one should have to put up with the passive aggressive snotty comments from someone who then tries to play the victim card when the other person dishes it right back to him.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

greenphantom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:15 pm If only we knew who the constant common denominator is in these arguments. No one here is getting paid for their opinions so no one should have to put up with the passive aggressive snotty comments from someone who then tries to play the victim card when the other person dishes it right back to him.
+1,000,000

He's crossed the line numerous times with the personal attacks.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:37 pm
greenphantom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:15 pm If only we knew who the constant common denominator is in these arguments. No one here is getting paid for their opinions so no one should have to put up with the passive aggressive snotty comments from someone who then tries to play the victim card when the other person dishes it right back to him.
+1,000,000

It would be you two always obsessing about my opinions. As I posted earlier you both promised in an early season game thread to stop with the personal attacks but yet you persist. Any time you want to stop it will be welcomed by all here.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'll respond to him in a private post in an effort to stop the madness.
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:50 pm
+1,000,000

It would be you two always obsessing about my opinions. As I posted earlier you both promised in an early season game thread to stop with the personal attacks but yet you persist. Any time you want to stop it will be welcomed by all here.
Exhibit A to my prior comment.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

greenphantom wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:02 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:50 pm
+1,000,000

Exhibit A to my prior comment.
Perfect exhibit of your obsession.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

FUCKING STOP. ALL OF YOU. SERIOUSLY. GROW THE FUCK UP. MOVE ON FROM THIS.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=who+has+the+biggest+penis
Roll Wave!