Temple Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
greenphantom
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 am
DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:18 amI challenge the coaching staff to get this team to play a complete 60 minutes. Otherwise, I am pretty sure 6-6 is a whole lot more likely than 8-4.
7-5 maybe... no way we beat SMU.
Agree. SMU will put up 50+ points. UCF we can beat if we play well.

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:58 am Guys you are posting in a thread from three years ago. Here's the one you've meant to post in:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11291
Thanks for the heads up. Moved the posts. Now onto UCF. :|
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Wave755
Tsunami

NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:12 am
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:58 am Guys you are posting in a thread from three years ago. Here's the one you've meant to post in:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11291
Thanks for the heads up. Moved the posts. Now onto UCF. :|
The Saints "stunk up the Dome" against Atlanta last Sunday and then responded yesterday by getting the job done at Tampa. Time for both the Wave & its fans to "suck it up" from the Temple game and get the job done against UCF beginning Saturday morning.

And, if we do beat UCF, we can then get back to the "hysterical nervous Nellie" thread for "will all of our coaches now leave"!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:43 am LOL. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Everyone saw what you were getting at. Thanks once again for showing how obsessed you are.
Everyone? Must be hearing voices again.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So much for that sincere apology. The obsession continues.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm So much for that sincere apology. The obsession continues.
I was sincere in apologizing for reacting with surprise at your age. I tried to extend the olive (and blue) branch but you got mad. I sincerely never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only want to see you laughing in the Olive and Blue Rain.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You'd have to matter to make me mad. The obsession continues.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
greenphantom
Swell

Now that we know the approx age, my guesstimate for height would be 5’3””-5’5”.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You know that others asked you not to come here and murk up threads with personal attacks. You promised back then you would stop. Your obsession is all consuming to you. Take it the pm route so others that can actually contribute to the thread can enjoy doing so.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 pm You know that others asked you not to come here and murk up threads with personal attacks. You promised back then you would stop. Your obsession is all consuming to you. Take it the pm route so others that can actually contribute to the thread can enjoy doing so.
You, winwave, are the king of personal attacks. There's nobody that's even a close second.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 pm You know that others asked you not to come here and murk up threads with personal attacks. You promised back then you would stop. Your obsession is all consuming to you. Take it the pm route so others that can actually contribute to the thread can enjoy doing so.
You, winwave, are the king of personal attacks. There's nobody that's even a close second.
Way to contribute to the thread as you were another who promised back then to stop.
greenphantom
Swell

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you are an interesting case study.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The obsession continues.
Bigschtick
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:18 am What still bothers me about Saturday's game in Philadelphia is how poorly we played. And it seems every time we're in a big game that could really shine a light on the program, we lay an egg. Lucy pulled the ball away yet again.

I challenge the coaching staff to get this team to play a complete 60 minutes. Otherwise, I am pretty sure 6-6 is a whole lot more likely than 8-4.
Well Said!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Who is the constant in all the threads that contain personal attacks? Who is lashing out all the time when someone contradicts them? The common denominator is a good clue as to who cannot listen to differing viewpoints.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

This has nothing to do worth differing view points. Do you read the threads before you post?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:45 pm This has nothing to do worth differing view points. Do you read the threads before you post?
Do you ever consider opposing viewpoints? I think the answer is clearly NO. You have ZERO ability to consider something that doesn't jive with what you've already settled on as being reality. ZERO. You are the high and mighty winwave, whose opinion is superior to all. Even when your wrong, and proven wrong, you're (in your mind) still right. Again, show us a post where you admit you're wrong. You've NEVER done so. Other than admitting to a typo, you've yet to admit you're wrong.

We're all wrong from time to time. It's part of the human condition you deny. But getting back to my point, winwave, 90% of your posts are great, but when we call you on the BS that you sometimes post, you stick to your guns like you're creating gospel truths! It's funny if you step back and look at it.

LMFAO!
greenphantom
Swell

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:45 pm This has nothing to do worth differing view points. Do you read the threads before you post?
Do you check your spell check before you post?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm
Do you ever consider opposing viewpoints? I think the answer is clearly NO. You have ZERO ability to consider something that doesn't jive with what you've already settled on as being reality. ZERO. You are the high and mighty winwave, whose opinion is superior to all. Even when your wrong, and proven wrong, you're (in your mind) still right. Again, show us a post where you admit you're wrong. You've NEVER done so. Other than admitting to a typo, you've yet to admit you're wrong.

We're all wrong from time to time. It's part of the human condition you deny. But getting back to my point, winwave, 90% of your posts are great, but when we call you on the BS that you sometimes post, you stick to your guns like you're creating gospel truths! It's funny if you step back and look at it.

LMFAO!
I do consider them and discuss them civilly with those who are willing to do so. I have admitted I'm wrong numerous times but you'll never admit that because it messes up your narrative. Again what your posting here has nothing to do with what was going on. Bye obsessed one.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:37 pm

LMFAO!
I do consider them and discuss them civilly with those who are willing to do so. I have admitted I'm wrong numerous times but you'll never admit that because it messes up your narrative. Again what your posting here has nothing to do with what was going on. Bye obsessed one.
I have repeatedly, and for over a year now, asked for you to post a link to where you came out and said "I was wrong." You've never done so. Please, go ahead and do so, and prove me wrong.
Pepper
Swell

Jesus, now I know why I gave this site a rest for 6 months.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:10 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:37 pm

LMFAO!
I have repeatedly, and for over a year now, asked for you to post a link to where you came out and said "I was wrong." You've never done so. Please, go ahead and do so, and prove me wrong.
I've done so several times. You refuse to acknowledge it so you can keep spewing your lie.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 pm I've done so several times. You refuse to acknowledge it so you can keep spewing your lie.
PLEASE, post the link to where you came out and said "I was wrong." You've NEVER done so. You once posted a link to a thread where you admitted to a typo. Please, go ahead, and show where I'm wrong about you not admitting to being wrong. Make my day.

I don't think you can.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

You two should get a room . . . Or keep it to Private messages
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 pm I've done so several times. You refuse to acknowledge it so you can keep spewing your lie.
PLEASE, post the link to where you came out and said "I was wrong." You've NEVER done so. You once posted a link to a thread where you admitted to a typo. Please, go ahead, and show where I'm wrong about you not admitting to being wrong. Make my day.

I don't think you can.
LOL. Who do you think you are that anyone has to prove anything to you? Get over yourself.