Anyone traveling to memphis

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
riverparish_greenie
Ripple

Good evening everyone. I might be traveling to Memphis Friday night or Saturday morning with my son for his 17th birthday. I was looking online at tickets and was wondering which sections my fellow fans will be sitting in. I really don't want to be completely surrounded by Memphis fans 😂. If you guys can let me know which sections our fans are in that would be great. I would also like to know where are some good places we could eat while there. Thanks for any info you guys can give us. Roll wave

nawlinspete
Riptide

See "Memphis Game Thread" thread and congrats on making your son a GREENIE FOR LIFE !
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I think Tulane tickets are for section 115.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Avoid the tourist trap Peabody Hotel. Yes, the duck parade is nice, and the rooms are ok, but small. The price they charge is way more than the value the Peabody provides. I've stayed there multiple times on business and felt like my employer was getting gouged. And they want over $300/night on a football weekend.

But there's plenty of good food and fun on Beale Street. And bringing home a Green Wave Victory should put the icing on the cake of a great weekend. Enjoy the time with your son.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
riverparish_greenie
Ripple

Thanks guys I'm looking forward to this trip. I will give you guys a little bit of family history. When Tulane last won a conference title I was just a few years older than my son is now. I really loved going to all those game with my dad and I hope my son looks back the same way I do. My father is still alive but health issues keep him from going to games. I know he wishes he could come with us but I also know he loves that his son and grandson are repeating family history. I hope we can bring a title home this year for him. My father is really enjoying the ride even if it is only from his sofa. Roll Wave
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

riverparish_greenie wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:08 pm Thanks guys I'm looking forward to this trip. I will give you guys a little bit of family history. When Tulane last won a conference title I was just a few years older than my son is now. I really loved going to all those game with my dad and I hope my son looks back the same way I do. My father is still alive but health issues keep him from going to games. I know he wishes he could come with us but I also know he loves that his son and grandson are repeating family history. I hope we can bring a title home this year for him. My father is really enjoying the ride even if it is only from his sofa. Roll Wave
Have a great time, and bring home a winner. Get something that you can share with your dad and son alike.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

riverparish_greenie wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:08 pm Thanks guys I'm looking forward to this trip. I will give you guys a little bit of family history. When Tulane last won a conference title I was just a few years older than my son is now. I really loved going to all those game with my dad and I hope my son looks back the same way I do. My father is still alive but health issues keep him from going to games. I know he wishes he could come with us but I also know he loves that his son and grandson are repeating family history. I hope we can bring a title home this year for him. My father is really enjoying the ride even if it is only from his sofa. Roll Wave
We hope he gets to see us get that title and that NY6 Bowl Game.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.