Wave Romps over UCONN 49-7

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Beautiful.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

greenie78 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:51 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:50 pm
greenie78 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm Hard to believe only two home games left.
STOP with that negative feeling. If we win out, we'll likely host the AAC CG.
I’m predicting we’re gonna be forced to go to Cincy for the title game.
Only if they have a better record than us Guess its the league's choice if both teams have the same record, and I figure they would pick Tulane. Its one of the reasons I was hoping for Cincy to lose to Houston. We get to put a second loss on Temple, and UCF will have 3 if we win out, but we can't control what Cincy does. Next 4 weeks, they'll breeze through (Tulsa, @ECU, UConn, @USF). Will come down to their last two games. Temple and @ Memphis.

Nov 29-30
Cincy @ Memphis
Tulane @ SMU
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

So, it looks like we've crushed two teams seasons now.

First Houston, now Army. The Black Knights lose today @ Western Kentucky, 17-8.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
anEngineer
Riptide

Any sightings of Show Me lately? He sort of disappeared after the Cure Bowl win, then he came back to throw some crap before the start of the season. It seems he never really was interested in Tulane being successful.
NOLA Fan
Ripple

Good game Greenies............nice crowd on some of the shots on TV.............speed kills, huh & Tulane has it in spades!
I agree with some of the comments above. This is not your Dad's Green Wave. Quit with the NegaGreenies. YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM!!!!!!! Just enjoy it & quit the BS.
Wave755
Tsunami

Eaglewave wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:53 pm @Wave755!

The ass beatings continue my believer buddy! Congratulations to the Wave on beatings a lesser opponent the way a top 25 program is supposed to do! We are on our way buddy! War Willie!
I seemed like for the FIU game it was just you and me for believing in this team. Happy the forum and local media have finally caught up to us for our 2019 Wave!

And, Roll Wave Roll!!!
:-D :thumbup: :clap:
Wave755
Tsunami

anEngineer wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:49 pm Any sightings of Show Me lately? He sort of disappeared after the Cure Bowl win, then he came back to throw some crap before the start of the season. It seems he never really was interested in Tulane being successful.
Engineer, Show Me was last on this forum Sunday, September 22 @ 5:58 p.m. And, have you noticed the trolls Cajunfanatico & Kookiingkajun have lost all interest in the Wave as well just when we are now having our best season in over 20 years? And thus by doing so, confirming who and what they are. :)

Winning, the best troll disinfectant ever for athletic forums! :D :) :lol:
Eaglewave
Swell

Wave755 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:30 pm

The ass beatings continue my believer buddy! Congratulations to the Wave on beatings a lesser opponent the way a top 25 program is supposed to do! We are on our way buddy! War Willie!
I seemed like for the FIU game it was just you and me for believing in this team. Happy the forum and local media have finally caught up to us for our 2019 Wave!

And, Roll Wave Roll!!!
It’s on buddy! The Memphis Tigers better know how to swim. We are going to be a top 25 team next Sunday. Roll Damn Wave!!!
Ball Sumrall!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:30 pm

And, Roll Wave Roll!!!
Hello. I predicted 10-2.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Show Me
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:00 am
anEngineer wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:49 pm Any sightings of Show Me lately? He sort of disappeared after the Cure Bowl win, then he came back to throw some crap before the start of the season. It seems he never really was interested in Tulane being successful.
Engineer, Show Me was last on this forum Sunday, September 22 @ 5:58 p.m. And, have you noticed the trolls Cajunfanatico & Kookiingkajun have lost all interest in the Wave as well just when we are now having our best season in over 20 years? And thus by doing so, confirming who and what they are. :)

Winning, the best troll disinfectant ever for athletic forums! :D :) :lol:
Thus the choice of Show Me. First off I’m not a troll. I’m more into baseball. I’ve been a frustrated Tulane fan for decades. I thought it was important to call Tulane out when they were screwing up. And that’s why you’ve seen a lot of posts from me in the past and not so such this FB season. I’m enjoying this season as are you all. Tulane is finally “showing me” so there’s no need to be critical at least in FB. I reserve my right to call out failures in other sports should they arise. I’m still not sold on our new announcer. I couldn’t make it out yesterday so I listened to the radio broadcast while driving. Just not even close to the excitement Graff brought forth. In fact the calls of “touchdown” came seconds after the fact because I knew from the crowd noise we had scored before our new guy called it. The good thing is I plan to be at the last two home games and I’ll watch the road games on TV with no radio.
I actually predicted and told friends Tulane would easily have a winning season and bowl game again this year.
Roll Wave!
oliveandblue
Surge

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:34 pm So, it looks like we've crushed two teams seasons now.

First Houston, now Army. The Black Knights lose today @ Western Kentucky, 17-8.
We needed a good Army to get into the top 25. Now they're forced to beat Memphis to enter the poll.
JerseyWave
Riptide

We just need to take care of our own business and not worry about what other teams are doing. . There's no need for scoreboard watching. We control our own destiny.
Wave QB
Swell

JerseyWave wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 am We just need to take care of our own business and not worry about what other teams are doing. . There's no need for scoreboard watching. We control our own destiny.
Correct! We have to beat everyone if we want national recognition and respect. After years of frustration, we finally have another shot at making some noise. We can easily screw it up by losing to Memphis. We need to win.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

We just have to execute, and cut down on the crazy unforced penalties. I know "unforced" is usually a basketball term--but our self-inflicted penalties are often not in the heat of battle, but instead when were lined up as the QB calls his signals. Absolutely frustrating--does McM mumble? Do our O linemen have hearing problems? There must be some odd systemic reason for this epidemic of illegal procedure penalties.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Wave755
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:06 am Thus the choice of Show Me. First off I’m not a troll. I’m more into baseball. I’ve been a frustrated Tulane fan for decades. I thought it was important to call Tulane out when they were screwing up. And that’s why you’ve seen a lot of posts from me in the past and not so such this FB season. I’m enjoying this season as are you all. Tulane is finally “showing me” so there’s no need to be critical at least in FB. I reserve my right to call out failures in other sports should they arise. I’m still not sold on our new announcer. I couldn’t make it out yesterday so I listened to the radio broadcast while driving. Just not even close to the excitement Graff brought forth. In fact the calls of “touchdown” came seconds after the fact because I knew from the crowd noise we had scored before our new guy called it. The good thing is I plan to be at the last two home games and I’ll watch the road games on TV with no radio.
I actually predicted and told friends Tulane would easily have a winning season and bowl game again this year.
Roll Wave!
Sorry Show Me, I didn't mean to imply you are a troll like the now departed Cajunfanatico and Kookingkajun. Instead, like all of us on this forum to one degree or another, you too are a Wave fan psychologically damaged by the combined 34 years of the Eamon Kelly/Scott Cowen dictatorships for Tulane athletics. Stay strong my Green Wave friend, and remember, Eagle & I stand as irrefutable proof full psychic rehabilitation & repair is still possible for all fans of the Wave. :D :wink: :thumbup:
nawlinspete
Riptide

Tulane 49 - 7 winner

Cindy 48 - 3 winner

Cindy rated , we`re not .

Shame we are not playing Cincy this season .

We should finish no worse than 8 - 4 regular season and as l said a few days ago 9 - 3 is not a pipe dream and is very doable .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Aberzombie1892
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:07 pm Tulane 49 - 7 winner

Cindy 48 - 3 winner

Cindy rated , we`re not .

Shame we are not playing Cincy this season .

We should finish no worse than 8 - 4 regular season and as l said a few days ago 9 - 3 is not a pipe dream and is very doable .
There is no real point in comparing the margin of victory over uconn.

Also, Tulane could potentially still lose out and finish 6-6.