Line Closes Wave 4.5 pts. > Houston

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Dana’s scheme, King not running and king missing a bunch of open throws in the second half is why people are skeptical. Hopefully it continues for another game. I wonder if Dana feels the heat and tells King to do whatever it takes. 1-3 to start the regime is not what Dana had in mind.

Hopefully it’s beyond his control and we kick their ass.

greenie78
Riptide

winwave wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:57 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:52 pm A couple of sites on vegasinsider now are now at Tulane -5.5

Also noticed the O/U started at 63 1/2 and its now down to 56. Wonder why that is?
Probably because Holgarson has made the mistake of taking away King's best attribute by not wanting him to run so that he stays healthy. We've seen that before. Hopefully he doesn't see the error of his ways till after they play us.
Hopefully the defense will do whatever it takes to keep him in the pocket. Once he’s out of the pocket, he’s too dangerous to stop. Luckily we’ll have our defense intact for this game compared to last season.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:18 pm Dana’s scheme, King not running and king missing a bunch of open throws in the second half is why people are skeptical. Hopefully it continues for another game. I wonder if Dana feels the heat and tells King to do whatever it takes. 1-3 to start the regime is not what Dana had in mind.

Dana ain't fellin' no heat...everyone at UH understands they are rebuilding from the Major Appleseed debacle...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

Spread now 5.5 pts., Vegas respects the Wave, let's hope this respect is confirmed tomorrow night. And, we are now closing in on Sagarin's 6.15 point ranking system differential for Tulane as home team favorite for this game.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:14 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:18 pm Dana’s scheme, King not running and king missing a bunch of open throws in the second half is why people are skeptical. Hopefully it continues for another game. I wonder if Dana feels the heat and tells King to do whatever it takes. 1-3 to start the regime is not what Dana had in mind.

Dana ain't fellin' no heat...everyone at UH understands they are rebuilding from the Major Appleseed debacle...
I don’t mean heat as in hot seat or getting fired. Dana is making the most money and is the most accomplished coach in the conference. I meant along the lines of starting his tenure at 1-3 and losing to little ole Tulane- May be a bad look and hit on his ego. It’s also not like he has to protect King for next year, at some point I wonder if he just tells him to run free (hopefully not this game).
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'm sure Dana H didn't anticipate going 1-3 to start when he moved to Houston. LETS PASTE THE COUGARS!

Roll Wave!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:12 pm Spread opens Tulane 1 pt. > Houston Cougars (Rotation nos. 303-304 for Vegas sheet)
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... las-vegas/
O/U 63.5 pts.

UH, 1-2, “body of work” to date:
1) 9/1 - Oklahoma 49 , Houston 37;
2) 9/7 - Houston 37, Prairie View A & M 17;
3) 9/13 - Washington St. 31, Houston 24.

Sagarin now has the Wave ranked 45, our highest Sagarin ranking since the Bowden/RR era over 20 years ago.(UCF 18, Memphis 38, Houston 59, SMU 60, Temple 63, Navy 67, & Cincy 73) https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/s ... 2019/team/ And, when Eagle 🦅 and I told you before the start of the season this was our best team since ‘98 so many of you didn’t believe us and said instead the Butch Davis coached FIU “Paper Panthers” would “wax” our Green Wave? :D 8-) ;) Under Sagarin’s rating system playing at home we are a 6.15 pt. favorite over the Cougars.

This is the biggest game to date of the Willie Fritz Era at Tulane & we should see on Thursday night full throttle the Will Hall offense. Let’s hope McMillan is “on” for the Houston game, and if so we will handle the Cougars for this AAC West showdown. :thumbup:
Wave755
Tsunami

Line closes Wave 4.5 pts. > Houston. Late money on Coogs.

Showtime, now let’s win this thing!!!

Roll Wave Roll!!!
Show Me
Tsunami

Bookies taking Tulane money as usual
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Actually not.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.