Army Game by Boat

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
WavyHoops
High Tide

For those in or around NYC this is an awesome idea (assuming the weather cooperates):

https://alumni.tulane.edu/s/1586/Alumni ... code=183D1

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I’ve heard nothing but great things. I should be there with a group, just working out details now.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

WavyHoops wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:25 am For those in or around NYC this is an awesome idea (assuming the weather cooperates):

https://alumni.tulane.edu/s/1586/Alumni ... code=183D1
Very cool. If I was making the trip I’d definitely do the cruise.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I'll be at West Point, but the cruise would make the whole experience very pricey. I'm buying 5 tix at $60/per, parking is $20, and that's all money spent before we have had a bite to eat or beverages. I'm bringing my twin boys, my brother and his girlfriend. To do the cruise we either have to drive into NYC and pay for parking there (plus tolls, etc) or take the train. If you're staying in the City it makes a lot of sense. If you live in the 'burbs, it's just not cost effective.

Hope to initiate my boys with a big Wave victory. I also hope it's our fourth of the season! But more than anything else, I'm just overjoyed to be able to bring Zach and Teddy to a Tulane game. It gets me teary eyed to think of where we've come from.

ROLL WAVE.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I know that has to mean a lot to you. May y'all get great weather and a big Wave win.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:12 pm I know that has to mean a lot to you. May y'all get great weather and a big Wave win.
Thanks. It means THE WORLD to me!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V