Nola Dave

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

greenphantom wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:39 am
winwave wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm Same place you can get your Banned by Noladave t-shirt. :D
Brilliant. I’m not exactly going to shed a tear although it sounds like a ridiculous move by Tulane if accurate. The classic days of YOGWF did a huge disservice to Tulane athletics. I don’t know if it’s as bad anymore with banning people but I got banned years ago just for not towing the Tulane party line that all was well and that we were just a player or 2 away from busting the BCS when, in reality, we were a CUSA bottom feeder. They had the odd opinion that speaking poorly about Tulane on a forum would do more damage to recruiting then the actual on field product was doing.
This post speaks volumes about YOGWF and how it subtracted, rather than added, to the Tulane Athletic experience. They set us back years by giving the Cow/Dick administration a feeling that all is well despite horrible results.

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 pm
winwave wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm Same place you can get your Banned by Noladave t-shirt. :D
Brilliant. I’m not exactly going to shed a tear although it sounds like a ridiculous move by Tulane if accurate. The classic days of YOGWF did a huge disservice to Tulane athletics. I don’t know if it’s as bad anymore with banning people but I got banned years ago just for not towing the Tulane party line that all was well and that we were just a player or 2 away from busting the BCS when, in reality, we were a CUSA bottom feeder. They had the odd opinion that speaking poorly about Tulane on a forum would do more damage to recruiting then the actual on field product was doing.
This post speaks volumes about YOGWF and how it subtracted, rather than added, to the Tulane Athletic experience. They set us back years by giving the Cow/Dick administration a feeling that all is well despite horrible results.
I agree...now only 98 more pages to go
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So much this. He and jts without a doubt helped SC/RD inflict great damage to Tulane athletics.They insisted on group think. Thank you Steve. Maybe we should sell "Steve Helped Save Tulane Athletics" t-shirts.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
AnonymousTulane
Trickle

Bitter any?

The CORRUPT fear me. The HONEST support me. The HEROIC join me. I am AnonymousTulane..
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Doesn't seem like he's still on the good ship GreenWave.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

What’s funny is him talking about people wanting to control what others can say. :roll:
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

winwave wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 pm What’s funny is him talking about people wanting to control what others can say. :roll:
:lol: