Missouri St. Score Prediction Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Can someone merge all the threads ? This is crazy

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 am The other team has a coach being paid to beat us... NAH

Tulane 56
MSU 7
I think we have the winner! Nice call winwave!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks. I was due after all these years. Hopefully I'll get it right again soon because I'm pumped about this season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Houma de Wave
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:44 pm Tulane 56
Missouri St. 6

We shouldn't have any issues with this game. Defense dominates. Offensive scheme and penalties will dictate how much we score.
With all due respect to winwave, NOLABigSteve was only 2 points off. Very good prognostication.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Houma de Wave wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 am
Missouri St. 6

We shouldn't have any issues with this game. Defense dominates. Offensive scheme and penalties will dictate how much we score.
With all due respect to winwave, NOLABigSteve was only 2 points off. Very good prognostication.
True dat. Congrats Steve.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I wonder if Bradwell and our Dline held back a bit. Dauphine needs 10+ touches a game. This is crazy keeping him to 3-5. Amare is the REAL deal. I also think Mcclesky will naturally become part of the pass game as time goes on. I’m glad we tried forcing it a bit. This wasn’t a real game. Did I mention how sensational Amare is !!!???
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 am I wonder if Bradwell and our Dline held back a bit. Dauphine needs 10+ touches a game. This is crazy keeping him to 3-5. Amare is the REAL deal. I also think Mcclesky will naturally become part of the pass game as time goes on. I’m glad we tried forcing it a bit. This wasn’t a real game. Did I mention how sensational Amare is !!!???
And what about the kid from Ponchatoula, Tyjae Spears? He looks like he could be another Dauphine, maybe with better hands. There's no doubt we're loaded at RB.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 am I wonder if Bradwell and our Dline held back a bit. Dauphine needs 10+ touches a game. This is crazy keeping him to 3-5. Amare is the REAL deal. I also think Mcclesky will naturally become part of the pass game as time goes on. I’m glad we tried forcing it a bit. This wasn’t a real game. Did I mention how sensational Amare is !!!???
Steve had a very accurate prediction as well, but winwave was 1 point off due to MSU missing the extra point.

I don't think the DLine held back at all. It's actually very difficult for D-Linemen to not go all out, without risking injury.
They just substituted freely, we played a lot of underclassmen.

McClesky needs to be in the slot more, that's where he played at OSU. Our play calling was so vanilla that it seemed like MSU knew which plays Bradwell was getting the ball. Spears and Booker and even Carrol looked very good as well.

It was great to see us have an opportunity to play a bunch of youngsters, many of whom will get a redshirt year this year. The talent level on this team is significantly higher than it's been in a very long time. But we also have work to do to try to clean things up and play a better game against Houston. At least we didn't lead the country in penalties this week.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
TURVS71
Swell

Missouri St. 6

Looks like my boy wins!!!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"