Line Closing Tulane 3 pts. > FIU

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Wave QB
Swell

Wow. Props to Eaglewave and Wave755 on calling this one. I knew beating FIU wasn’t impossible, but I didn’t expect a complete blow out. This was really a good win. Beating a program coming off 9 wins like this is very impressive. It we upset or even come close to beating Auburn, I will be confident in us being a contender.

Wave755
Tsunami

Wave QB wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:54 pm Wow. Props to Eaglewave and Wave755 on calling this one. I knew beating FIU wasn’t impossible, but I didn’t expect a complete blow out. This was really a good win. Beating a program coming off 9 wins like this is very impressive. It we upset or even come close to beating Auburn, I will be confident in us being a contender.
And WaveQB, “ye had little faith” in the Wave against ULALA in the Cure Bowl as well? :shakingno:

Time to start believing. :D
Wave755
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:51 pm https://accuscore.com/football/college- ... een-wave-3

Accuscore says " Florida International is a solid favorite with a 63% chance to beat Tulane. "
Accuscore (or, should it be "inaccuratescore") is a joke. They picked ULALA over us in the Cure Bowl. too. And, makes me wonder if Nate Silver is a consultant for Accuscore or has anything to do with these guys? :megagrin:
anEngineer
Riptide

Wave755 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 am
RobertM320 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:51 pm https://accuscore.com/football/college- ... een-wave-3

Accuscore says " Florida International is a solid favorite with a 63% chance to beat Tulane. "
Accuscore (or, should it be "inaccuratescore") is a joke. They picked ULALA over us in the Cure Bowl. too. And, makes me wonder if Nate Silver is a consultant for Accuscore or has anything to do with these guys? :megagrin:
Love the Nate Silver reference.