Two Unanswered MBB Questions

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Why has the remainder of the OOC schedule not been announced ?

Who is being forced off the team ?

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 pm Why has the remainder of the OOC schedule not been announced ?

Who is being forced off the team ?
no answer for question 1 ...but aren't schollies a year to year proposition ?...just do not renew one of them....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

No, when you "pull" a scholarship, you're reneging on a promise you made to a family. It happens.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 pm No, when you "pull" a scholarship, you're reneging on a promise you made to a family. It happens.
I hope they have MD's phone number in ole Metry
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

Mr Dannen and Mr Hunter , why are there no answers?

Tempe Fugit .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am Mr Dannen and Mr Hunter , why are there no answers?

Tempe Fugit .
TD is currently on a "World Tour' and Hunter has evacuted to Mandeville
nawlinspete
Riptide

We are still waiting . Most schools have already released their OOC schedules , is ours so bad that you are embarrassed by it ?

And the player whose scholarship is being pulled is ?
Wave QB
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 pm No, when you "pull" a scholarship, you're reneging on a promise you made to a family. It happens.
Reneging is such a strong word for a new coach who didn’t recruit a returning player. But yes, it happens all of the time.
nawlinspete
Riptide

We're still waiting for our OOC schedule .

Just a bit hypocritical to solicit season ticket sales now while refusing to disclose what you are asking us to buy #new team .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:04 pm We're still waiting for our OOC schedule .

Just a bit hypocritical to solicit season ticket sales now while refusing to disclose what you are asking us to buy #new team .
Who's the worn out record?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

nawlinspete wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:04 pm We're still waiting for our OOC schedule .

Is seeing the OOC schedule first really a determining factor on whether you'd buy season tickets or not? If you're supporting the team and can afford to buy tickets you do so, no matter who they play.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Show Me
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:39 pm

Is seeing the OOC schedule first really a determining factor on whether you'd buy season tickets or not? If you're supporting the team and can afford to buy tickets you do so, no matter who they play.
YES.
It’s garbage. I’ll go see AAC competition not SWAC.
galvezwave
Swell

Most if not all those teams were better than us a year ago . Unattractive? Yes but we’re not exactly movie star material ourselves. Im hoping we can prove it’s a garbage schedule . Slay the schedule and get some nice walk up crowds for conference.
dpm wave
Swell

https://twitter.com/SterlingMyhre/statu ... 4935097346
WavyHoops
High Tide

Any news on the immediate eligility of the non-grad transfers? They do seem to be acting like they can play.
capwave
High Tide

If Tylan Pope is the odd man out, it sure is strange that Tulane still has him listed on the roster
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

This whole thing is strange