Good

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
RWR
Swell

From sportnola.com:

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/tulane ... class.html

Keep it coming.

If only Tulane would promote our opening game.

Ray
Surge

RWR wrote:From sportnola.com:

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/tulane ... class.html

Keep it coming.

If only Tulane would promote our opening game.
Yes, Great article. Thanks for posting.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Enjoying it and can't wait for the opener.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

One more feel good. WWL radio had CJ on for awhile today talking Saints and Tulane. After the interview Deke said that Darion Monroe would be CUSA freshman of the year and WWL plans on covering Tulane in depth this year including attending upcoming practices. Bobby said his LSU paw paw would be mad but he hopes CJ and Tulane runs the table this year. "He's great people"....
Last edited by tpstulane on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
WaveRollin92
High Tide

tpstulane wrote:One more feel good. WWL radio had CJ on for awhile today talking Saints and Tulane. After the interview Deke said that Darion Monroe would be CUSA freshman of the year and WWL plans on covering Tulane in debt this year including attending upcoming practices. Bobby said his LSU paw paw would be mad but he hopes CJ and Tulane runs the table this year. "He's great people"....

I love how cj has ties with people. i feel like it will help with tv and stuff like that.
w
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:One more feel good. WWL radio had CJ on for awhile today talking Saints and Tulane. After the interview Deke said that Darion Monroe would be CUSA freshman of the year and WWL plans on covering Tulane in debt this year including attending upcoming practices. Bobby said his LSU paw paw would be mad but he hopes CJ and Tulane runs the table this year. "He's great people"....
Thanks. Hopefully we get off to a good start this season and I believe wwl will follow up. When they do we need to call in and get Tulane talk going there. Let them know we are out there.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
AugWave
Swell

:mrgreen:
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
JDTulane
Riptide

AugWave wrote: :mrgreen:
nawlinspete
Riptide

Good to see several posts from board members who have not posted very much .Please continue and urge others to
Join and post also .

At 545 members we need to increase membership four fold, benefiting not only our teams , butts in the seats ,
our teams and this board .

Discussion is healthy and you may actually.influence an athletic policy or decision !
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
GreenLantern
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:01 pm Good to see several posts from board members who have not posted very much .Please continue and urge others to
Join and post also .

At 545 members we need to increase membership four fold, benefiting not only our teams , butts in the seats ,

Discussion is healthy and you may actually.influence an athletic policy or decision !
Pete, those posts are from seven years ago.
Profoundwizard
Swell

GreenLantern wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:04 am
nawlinspete wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:01 pm Good to see several posts from board members who have not posted very much .Please continue and urge others to
Join and post also .

Pete may be mentally ill
Pepper
Swell

Profoundwizard wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:06 am
Join and post also .

Pete may be mentally ill
LMAO!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Show Me
Tsunami

Pepper wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
Join and post also .

Pete may be mentally ill
LMAO!
No doubt! The guy is way out in left field for sure. :lol: :lol:
That explains why he wants Chad Sutter to be let go as pitching coach. :lol:
Profoundwizard
Swell

Show Me wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:10 am
Pepper wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
Join and post also .

Pete may be mentally ill
LMAO!
No doubt! The guy is way out in left field for sure. :lol: :lol:
That explains why he wants Chad Sutter to be let go as pitching coach. :lol:
:lol:
nawlinspete
Riptide

Green Lantern , Profound Wizard , Pepper , Show Me your personal attacks and insults should be directed to TPS.

TPS took my new thread

from last night and tacked it onto a thread from seven years ago that I was unaware of.

Irrespective personal attacks are uncalled for . I await your apologies.

Again your vitriol should be directed at TPS . I will bet you would have not as been as disgusting toward TPS if you had known it was his doing.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

nawlinspete wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am Green Lantern , Profound Wizard , Pepper , Show Me your personal attacks and insults should be directed to TPS.

TPS took my new thread

from last night and tacked it onto a thread from seven years ago that I was unaware of.

Again your vitriol should be directed at TPS . I will bet you would have not as been as disgusting toward TPS if you had known it was his doing.
I’m just seeing this. It’s hilarious. As a mod threads with similar or exact titles pop up in my feed in order that we don’t repeat threads. The old “Good” thread popped up so rather than have two “Good” threads I moved it. The comedy on here is outstanding and makes for a fun time. Lighten up Nawlins the guys are pulling your chain.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 am Green Lantern , Profound Wizard , Pepper , Show Me your personal attacks and insults should be directed to TPS.

TPS took my new thread

Pete, telling you that you are posting to a seven year old thread is not a personal attack. A personal attack would be if I should call you a misguided jackass, but I would never say such a thing.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TPS took my new thread

Oddly hilarious in its' own way!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
ccap05
Surge

Pete-

On behalf of everyone- I apologize.
green4life
Low Tide

Ok now I am going to dig deep and post on the "Back Bennies Bunch" thread (Mod /admin modification notwithstanding, it's all ok) .....

Bennie Eelender for Head Coach, and idea whose time has come.
Fan since 1965 and was at the 14-0 Victory over LSU. It can be done.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

green4life wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:21 pm Ok now I am going to dig deep and post on the "Back Bennies Bunch" thread (Mod /admin modification notwithstanding, it's all ok) .....

Bennie Eelender for Head Coach, and idea whose time has come.

U are correct, too bad there were some "board members" who actually thought they could "coach'
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !