The Chamber

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

damn...I thought this was a reiview of a John Grisham novel... congrats to Tulane on being the innovator rather than the imitator
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

This will be a benefit for a long time and a competitive advantage for a short time. Other schools will be using this chamber in short order.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
gbgreenie
Surge

Who can use it, I am participating in the Senior Olympics running the 5K in Albuquerque, NM on June 21. Altitude is 5,000 ft. I need to train for that altitude. Greenie fan since, 1962 think I could??? Test the results, I could be the guinea pig.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

gbgreenie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:09 am Who can use it, I am participating in the Senior Olympics running the 5K in Albuquerque, NM on June 21. Altitude is 5,000 ft. I need to train for that altitude. Greenie fan since, 1962 think I could??? Test the results, I could be the guinea pig.
Unless you make a significant donation, I would doubt it. Alumni aren't allowed in the Wilson Center unless you were a letter winner (or so I was told in 2014.)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V