Volleyball 2019

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
GreenLantern
Riptide

localvb wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:40 am Going to Dallas to coach club volleyball. I still will catch the games online. And I’m friends with some of the players and staff. So I won’t disappear.
Expect this team to compete with UCF for the title next year.
Roll Wave!
Good luck in Big D and thanks for all the vb insight you shared throughout the past couple seasons. And now a word of Dallas advice for you: Brisket tacos, topped with grilled onions and poblano peppers and drenched in gravy at Mia's Tex-Mex on Lemmon Ave.

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

localvb wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:40 am Going to Dallas to coach club volleyball. I still will catch the games online. And I’m friends with some of the players and staff. So I won’t disappear.
Expect this team to compete with UCF for the title next year.
Roll Wave!
congrats on the new posiiton...what part of Dallas ?....resturant wise..Kenny's Fireside, several locations...my favorite location, Belt Line Rd
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks for your contributions and good luck in your new position.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
localvb
High Tide

Moving to the Frisco area.

Was watching the Baylor vs Purdue match today and they had a great story at halftime about Pressley from Baylor who might get national POY and she gave huge props to Coach Barnes. He recruited her and she said he inspired her to play at Baylor along with some other girls on the #1 team in the country Baylor. On ESPN every sweet 16 match is on nationally. Was a very nice shout out.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If you're referring to the Frisco, TX area, you might want to check out the FCS Football National Championship, which will probably feature North Dakota St versus James Madison once again. Both would be favored over Tulane or USM. As a Tulane alum and fan, I'll watch every second of our bowl game, but that figures to be a better game with two more talented teams.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
localvb
High Tide

Just saw the National Player of the year is Pressley from Baylor.
Coach Barnes brought her there. Along with 1st team All American Stafford. Both of them have stated how much He did for them.
Must be incredibly bittersweet.