inside the Wilson Center Photos

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mods...merge if there is already a thread

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Nice look!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Very nice. I would like to see them
add a montage of all the Tulane QB’s that played in the NFL—including Steve Foley, even though he was an NFL DB. Maybe that would help our QB recruiting.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:00 am Very nice. I would like to see them
add a montage of all the Tulane QB’s that played in the NFL—including Steve Foley, even though he was an NFL DB. Maybe that would help our QB recruiting.
U can add Richie Pettibone to the QB / DB list...
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... rafted.htm
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:00 am Very nice. I would like to see them
+1

King, Ramsey, Losman. There should be a whole wall dedicated to each game of the 1998 season!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Dave breslin
Swell

Looks nice. But, what happened to the flowers that RD planted? I know that it really impressed recruits
HoustonWave
Tsunami

:lol:
Dave breslin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm Looks nice. But, what happened to the flowers that RD planted? I know that it really impressed recruits
😂😂😂😂😂
green4life
Low Tide

Must have Max McGee, scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl One.
Fan since 1965 and was at the 14-0 Victory over LSU. It can be done.
nawlinspete
Riptide

green4life wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 pm Must have Max McGee, scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl One.
Monk Simons

Eddie Price .

The two Rose Bowl teams ( one permitted to go , one denied the trip (1929 team ) ) .

FIRST SUGAR Bowl team .

1998 undefeated team

And let us not forget TPS' all world and future 1 st round NFL Hall of Famer Tanner the turnover machine Lee....

Ie; longevity .
Last edited by nawlinspete on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
HoustonWave
Tsunami

green4life wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 pm Must have Max McGee, scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl One.
While struggling with a massive hangover.
AugWave
Swell

Dave breslin wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm Looks nice. But, what happened to the flowers that RD planted? I know that it really impressed recruits
:lol: :lol: God I'm so glad that old regime is long gone. Imagine if we had this type of leadership before we hired CJ... I'm sure we'd have a couple of conference championships by now. It's cool though, we're on the fuxxxn way.
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.