Happy Thanksgiving Wave Die-Hards

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Hope everyone enjoys their day. Tulane athletics doesn't give us much to enjoy but at least we have each other to commiserate with about it. For that I'm thankful.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:42 am Hope everyone enjoys their day. Tulane athletics doesn't give us much to enjoy but at least we have each other to commiserate with about it. For that I'm thankful.
Indeed. And Happy Thanksgiving to all the Gotulas.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:35 pm
winwave wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:42 am Hope everyone enjoys their day. Tulane athletics doesn't give us much to enjoy but at least we have each other to commiserate with about it. For that I'm thankful.
I'm very thankful for my fellow Wave diehards. It's fun to suffer among friends, as this is all a great distraction from things that are a whole lot more important. Even the arguments are more fun than dealing with obnoxious customers, and Angry Chinese Woman who's my boss, and a pair of ex wives that are...well...ex wives!

THANK YOU ALL, especially the mods and owners that make this board possible.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:35 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:35 pm
I'm very thankful for my fellow Wave diehards. It's fun to suffer among friends, as this is all a great distraction from things that are a whole lot more important. Even the arguments are more fun than dealing with obnoxious customers, and Angry Chinese Woman who's my boss, and a pair of ex wives that are...well...ex wives!

THANK YOU ALL, especially the mods and owners that make this board possible.

ROLL WAVE!
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
ajcalhoun
Swell

God Bless Everyone!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

What a class move, turning a post I made to thank my fellow Wave fans at Thanksgiving into a commentary on my social and family life. You must have kept that in your back pocket for "a few short months" (like7).

Again, I'll resist temptation to take shots at your personal life, and let you have the last word.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No. You implied I gave out personal information that you gave to me in private. I was just making it clear that wasn't the case. I've never done that and never will.
Show Me
Tsunami

Happy Thanksgiving!
Did I miss something? :?:
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Ok. Wtf is this thread about?