Tulane/LSU FB Camp 2018

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 pm
NOLABigSteve wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm I agree with all of what y'all are saying. Just sucks when our state of affairs is so bad that hosting a camp with a former rival is the best way to get better players on our campus. My hate for LSU clearly outweighs most rational thoughts...
You're not alone in feeling that way.
I'd bet a majority of the regular members of this board feel the same way.
I know I feel that way. But I also recognize the incredible hole that Cowen put us in--such that it will take awhile before we can independently attract top talent. In the meantime, I'd rather have these camps with LSU, and pick up their leftovers, rather than having Texas, aTm, TCU or others coming into Louisiana and taking the leftovers. I see no advantage for Tulane, in having other P5's camping in Louisiana. The camp cooperation with LSU will last the shorter of; (1) Ogeron leaving LSU, or (2) Tulane becoming competitive witih LSU (record wise or in recruiting).

Tulane is the University of Louisiana
ajcalhoun
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:59 pmI'm asking... does LSU host a camp in BR and invite Tulane?
LSU held a "Skills Camp" this past weekend.

God Bless Everyone!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm Tulane was this camp:

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... cebdd.html
what a joke...there are 108 players on the 2018 LSU roster...50 are from states not named Louisiana, ...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !