FTW Podcast: Tulane Opens Fall Camp, Feat. Andrew Allegretta

The leading blog for Tulane fans. Coverage on FTW & Twitter for Green Wave Football, Hoops, Baseball and more.
Post Reply
fearthewaveblog
Ripple
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:21 am
Status: Offline

Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:48 am

New FTWCast: Tulane Opens Fall Camp, Feat. Voice of the Green Wave Andrew Allegretta

- What CFB Camp is like in the age of COVID
- Keon Howard and the QB depth chart
- Players we expect to make impact in the run game
- How does adding USM and South Alabama impact the season's win total?

LISTEN:



User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Do not waste your time listening cream puff discussion , homer leading questions , and suck up Trump like everything is great and wonderful responses .
Make the Coming Semesters Memorable
User avatar
Show Me
Riptide
Posts: 3768
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:42 pm

fearthewaveblog wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:48 am
New FTWCast: Tulane Opens Fall Camp, Feat. Voice of the Green Wave Andrew Allegretta

- What CFB Camp is like in the age of COVID
- Keon Howard and the QB depth chart
- Players we expect to make impact in the run game
- How does adding USM and South Alabama impact the season's win total?

LISTEN:

Great interview thanks for sharing!
fearthewaveblog
Ripple
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:21 am
Status: Offline

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:42 pm

nawlinspete wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm
Do not waste your time listening cream puff discussion , homer leading questions , and suck up Trump like everything is great and wonderful responses .
Thanks for listening! Roll wave
Bicoastalwave
Swell
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
Status: Offline

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm

fearthewaveblog wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:42 pm
nawlinspete wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm
Do not waste your time listening cream puff discussion , homer leading questions , and suck up Trump like everything is great and wonderful responses .
Thanks for listening! Roll wave
Hahahah. It was a solid listen, ignore the Trolls.

I will say that while I traditionally haven’t been the biggest “ The Current” fan, preferring the FTW content, this week was an exception. In fairness, he had access to Troy and Will Hall, both providing direct insight into issues we have been speculating on extensively. Access is important.

With that being said, thank you for the timely twitter updates, newsletters and high quality podcasts. I know may of us (vocal and phantom) rely on you for your content. You are a credit to Tulane and the community - Roll Wave !
JerseyWave
Riptide
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: Bay Area, California
Status: Offline

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:00 am

I listened to the podcast that Andrew Allegretta did with Will Hall. It has me really fired up. Hall says Tulane is entering a new era with the quarterbacks, mentioned King, Losman, Ramsey, Ryan Griffin, after that we have had a long dry spell at the position but now we are getting back to a high level of quarterback play. Gave glowing reviews of Pratt and says Ibieta might be the most talented player he has ever coached. Good listen with Coach Hall.
fearthewaveblog
Ripple
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:21 am
Status: Offline

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Bicoastalwave wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm
fearthewaveblog wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:42 pm
nawlinspete wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm
Do not waste your time listening cream puff discussion , homer leading questions , and suck up Trump like everything is great and wonderful responses .
Thanks for listening! Roll wave
Hahahah. It was a solid listen, ignore the Trolls.

I will say that while I traditionally haven’t been the biggest “ The Current” fan, preferring the FTW content, this week was an exception. In fairness, he had access to Troy and Will Hall, both providing direct insight into issues we have been speculating on extensively. Access is important.

With that being said, thank you for the timely twitter updates, newsletters and high quality podcasts. I know may of us (vocal and phantom) rely on you for your content. You are a credit to Tulane and the community - Roll Wave !
He's been bringing on some awesome guests, and we enjoy having him on ours too. Fingers crossed we get the chance to do more episodes on 2020...
Post Reply