E 310 - TULANE WON. A Fired Up Houston Recap with Janny Meza

The leading blog for Tulane fans. Coverage on FTW & Twitter for Green Wave Football, Hoops, Baseball and more.
NOLABigSteve
Tsunami

TULANE WON! The Green Wave come back from a 28-7 halftime deficit and score a touchdown in the final seconds to defeat the Houston Cougars 38-31!

The Green Wave was on prime time national TV (ESPN) and was the only CFB game of the night. This historic comeback by the wave was one for the record books and highlight reels! The Wave even covered the spread.

FTW Reporter Janny Meza joins as he breaks down what he saw at Yulman. Join us to relive the experience, and Roll Wave!

Blog: blog/fear-the-wave-e310-tulane-won-a-fi ... anny-meza/

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/3 ... 0450549175

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
fearthewaveblog
Ripple

Thanks for sharing. We got a chance to reflect on the game and what it might mean for the larger story of this season.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

This past Thursday night was the start of a 5 day amazing weekend. I was at a wedding related BBQ, and went into my buddies basement and was watching when one of the groom's friends came in and said "Oh you're watching the Houston game." Needless to say I had to correct him.

I wore my Angry Wave pin on my tux Saturday night. I'm still smiling, despite having to drop my daughter off at the airport. That win was electrifying. We need to beat the crap out of Army!

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
NOLABigSteve
Tsunami

fearthewaveblog wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:40 pm Thanks for sharing. We got a chance to reflect on the game and what it might mean for the larger story of this season.
Happy to have you on the forum! :mrgreen:
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)