Mitch Compeaux

“Support Tulane Athletics…And Have Fun Doing It!”
chain gang x man
Swell

The Greenbackers and Tulane lost a great fan, supporter and family man on Friday 10/9/20
Rest In Peace of friend. You will sorely missed

https://www.samartmothe.com/m/obituarie ... 7B4DDnppGI

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry to hear of his passing.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Mitch was an incredible person. He was so enthusiastic about being named new Greenbacker president. He had big plans in that regard. He was probably the most knowledgeable fan on Tulane football and basketball history that I knew. Very generous with his time and money to many causes especially anything Tulane related. He was instrumental in the Greenbackers having a tent at every game since Yulman was constructed. He co-sponsored our tailgate with car dealer Brian Larche and would always provide food to the club and anyone that would pass through. He was an extremely knowledgeable CPA that would provide advice or answer a tax question at a moment’s notice. I could go on and on about Mitch. He’ll definitely will be missed by all that knew him. He was a man of faith and would always dedicate his Sundays to the Lord. Tulane just can’t replace guys like him and Big Mike. That mold has been broken. RIP my friend. 🙏

If you happen to visit the Slidell location of Walk-On’s you see this pic up on their wall. Mitch, myself and Big Mike and a few other Greenbackers that was taken at one of our tailgates a few years ago. We were doing the Hullabaloo.

Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

I am very saddened to hear of this.

Had Mitch been ill for some time or was this sudden?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:42 pm I am very saddened to hear of this.

Had Mitch been ill for some time or was this sudden?
By all appearances Mitch was in good health and was jogging 5 miles a day. A few years back it was discovered that he had a heart issue that required a few stents. Perhaps his death was due to this somehow. Not really sure. His mom told me at his service that he died of an apparent heart attack in his sleep.
Tulane Class of 1981