SMU recruits

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

De-commitin' from the Hilltop...they re think Dykes is goin' to TCU
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... e-receiver

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

All four of today's de commits from Fritz's backyard of small town Texas .

Can we ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Oh Brother
Low Tide

Would imagine that the SMU recruits were looking forward to good facilities, lots of cute cords who like football players and some money from Dallas donors for INL, none of which Tulane offers. Why would a kid want to play for a 60 year old beat up coach whose resume consists of JUCO and D-2 “success”. Better question- why do we want him and why did we extend him forever to keep him?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Oh Brother wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:36 pm Would imagine that the SMU recruits were looking forward to good facilities, lots of cute cords who like football players and some money from Dallas donors for INL, none of which Tulane offers. Why would a kid want to play for a 60 year old beat up coach whose resume consists of JUCO and D-2 “success”. Better question- why do we want him and why did we extend him forever to keep him?
the extension by TD was during the PTSD period of his life
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !