The Aresco Extension

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I’m good with him. He’s doing all he can do for the league. Tough spot. The teams in our league need to do their part by winning.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Although I cannot fault Aresco for schools leaving, I can bemoan the fact that he hasn't told us what his plan is. And he certainly should have had a plan already formulated months, or really years prior to this happening as our conference had the ripest fruits for picking. I also don't fault the schools that are leaving and laugh at those that do. Yes, I want to beat them, and beat them badly if at all possible, but they're doing what we wished we could do.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
TURVS71
Swell

You have to have a product to sell and he has just lost several good products!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
glennc
Low Tide

According to ESPN he is targeting Boise St. and UAB
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

glennc wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:54 pm According to ESPN he is targeting Boise St. and UAB
you can also include San Diego State, Nevada, Air Force, Colorado State
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Serious question, he has three senior admins and three junior admins. What does he do all day? No bowls to negotiate, tv contract set for 11 years, what do you do? What do his six professional assistants do? Serious question
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

As of now most reliable sources are saying UAB, Air Force and Colorado State. Colorado State needs to hire a good coach and start winning. SDSU & Boise seem like a no go and are waiting for Big 12/Pac 12 expansion

I wish App State would be invited, but I think market size and academics may be the problem there.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Aresco had the conference over a barrel ; the AAC could not afford to lose its commissioner short term , the next 24 months or so , in the middle of re alignment .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .