Naval academy Coach

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

is fired by the AD...and then re-hired
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... duced-role

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

God Bless Everyone!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:08 pm is fired by the AD...and then re-hired
That’s a weird story. An AD firing an Asst coach? And without coordinating with the head coach? Weird. At least Navy knows their AD is engaged in their athletic program, as opposed to focusing on multiple NCAA sub committees.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:57 am
golfnut69 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:08 pm is fired by the AD...and then re-hired
That’s a weird story. An AD firing an Asst coach? And without coordinating with the head coach? Weird. At least Navy knows their AD is engaged in their athletic program, as opposed to focusing on multiple NCAA sub committees.
"fired" by ex Tulane AD..Chet Gladchuck
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Very weird
nawlinspete
Riptide

Ex Tulane AD's additionally still employed include Kevin White , whose son Dan grew up on the Tulane campus : Sandy Barbour who should still be here : the infamous Dickson . Four exes and let's hope there is soon another hire with Sandy returning .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
HoustonWave
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:56 am Ex Tulane AD's additionally still employed include Kevin White , whose son Dan grew up on the Tulane campus : Sandy Barbour who should still be here : the infamous Dickson . Four exes and let's hope there is soon another hire with Sandy returning .
And wasn’t Ian McCaw the Baylor AD. I think he may have gotten caught up in all the Baylor scandals—don’t know if he is still in the athletic admin world.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He is the AD at Liberty.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:30 am He is the AD at Liberty.
And apparently doing a pretty good job.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He understands that hiring a good football coach is the most important thing he can do.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.