Rough night for AAC

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
winwave
Top of the WAVE

USF gets crushed 45-0 by NC St.. ECU loses to App St. 33-19. Tulsa loses to FC UC Davis 19-17. UCF does come back and beat Boise 36-31 to salvage something on the evening . Unfortunately the game was delayed for a good while by lightening.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 am USF gets crushed 45-0 by NC St.. ECU loses to App St. 33-19. Tulsa loses to FC UC Davis 19-17. UCF does come back and beat Boise 36-31 to salvage something on the evening . Unfortunately the game was delayed for a good while by lightening.
the only surprise was Tulsa.. I did however, think USF may have kept things a little more competitive
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Not all that surprising about Tulsa. They won a bunch of close one's last year. Lost their stud LB and also their QB. I know that 3rd stringer came in against us and looked all world but that happens against Tulane. Doesn't mean he'll be a star. This is why I said this schedule isn't all that. No excuses. Not even Ida. Excellent plan in place to get the team squared away. Winning 8 against this schedule is there for the taking. For any type of breakthrough win 9 or more. That would mean you beat at least one of OU,Ole Miss, Cincy or UCF. We have a veteran team. They shouldn't be feeling sorry for themselves. Let's Roll!!!
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:45 am Not all that surprising about Tulsa. They won a bunch of close one's last year. Lost their stud LB and also their QB. I know that 3rd stringer came in against us and looked all world but that happens against Tulane. Doesn't mean he'll be a star. This is why I said this schedule isn't all that. No excuses. Not even Ida. Excellent plan in place to get the team squared away. Winning 8 against this schedule is there for the taking. For any type of breakthrough win 9 or more. That would mean you beat at least one of OU,Ole Miss, Cincy or UCF. We have a veteran team. They shouldn't be feeling sorry for themselves. Let's Roll!!!
Win, I agree with last years Tulsa team, but I thought they had enuff to beat UC-Davis
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:56 am
winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:45 am Not all that surprising about Tulsa. They won a bunch of close one's last year. Lost their stud LB and also their QB. I know that 3rd stringer came in against us and looked all world but that happens against Tulane. Doesn't mean he'll be a star. This is why I said this schedule isn't all that. No excuses. Not even Ida. Excellent plan in place to get the team squared away. Winning 8 against this schedule is there for the taking. For any type of breakthrough win 9 or more. That would mean you beat at least one of OU,Ole Miss, Cincy or UCF. We have a veteran team. They shouldn't be feeling sorry for themselves. Let's Roll!!!
Win, I agree with last years Tulsa team, but I thought they had enuff to beat UC-Davis
I agree. Disappointing they fell that far.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

More then ever I want Tulane to breakthrough and beat the shit out of houston, Ucf and Cinci on their way out the door. And for that matter in conference I’ll be rooting for every aac team against them
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:17 pm More then ever I want Tulane to breakthrough and beat the shit out of houston, Ucf and Cinci on their way out the door. And for that matter in conference I’ll be rooting for every aac team against them
Exactly
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Also very strangely I can’t find any highlights of the Tulsa Usc Davis game. Not on espn, not on the aac website, not on YouTube or a Google search. Were they scrubbed from the internet ?
ajcalhoun
Swell

winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 am Unfortunately the game was delayed for a good while by lightening.
Win, I honestly believe that you are better than this. Sorry to be the grammar nazi but grown men know the difference here. This one and lose/loose will drive me to an early grave.
God Bless Everyone!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:45 pm
winwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 am Unfortunately the game was delayed for a good while by lightening.
Win, I honestly believe that you are better than this. Sorry to be the grammar nazi but grown men know the difference here. This one and lose/loose will drive me to an early grave.
I hope we don't loose tomorrow.
Wave755
Tsunami

And, just when you thought it couldn’t get uglier for the AAC:
Marshall 49, Navy 7; and,
Rutgers 61, Temple 14.

And, in the first quarter, Nicholls State 7, Memphis zip!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:23 pm Also very strangely I can’t find any highlights of the Tulsa Usc Davis game. Not on espn, not on the aac website, not on YouTube or a Google search. Were they scrubbed from the internet ?
Check the UC-Davis website 🤣
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:26 pm And, just when you thought it couldn’t get uglier for the AAC:
Marshall 49, Navy 7; and,
Rutgers 61, Temple 14.

And, in the first quarter, Nicholls State 7, Memphis zip!
Wow!! I guess Aresco’s P6 mantra is 86.
TURVS71
Swell

Hmm, looks like as of tonite, Tulane is the”class” if the AAC!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Wave755
Tsunami

Happy to report the University of Memphis Tigers roared back and beat the Lindsey Scott, Jr. led Nicholls State Colonels 42 to 17. And, Lindsey Scott, Jr., considered by many on this forum to be perhaps the greatest college quarterback of all time and a far superior quarterback to Tulane’s Michael Pratt, was 13/24 for 156 yards in a “stella” losing effort to Memphis at the Liberty Bowl.🥳
Wave755
Tsunami

AAC Game Final:
Texas Tech 38;
“Departing Member” Houston 21.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Wave755 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:02 pm AAC Game Final:
Texas Tech 38;
UH is going to lose a lot of games this season, and go out with a whimper.
anEngineer
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm
Wave755 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:02 pm AAC Game Final:
Texas Tech 38;
UH is going to lose a lot of games this season, and go out with a whimper.
West Virginia was happy to get rid of Holgerson. Not only is he an overrated coach, he is a total ass.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:22 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:17 pm More then ever I want Tulane to breakthrough and beat the shit out of houston, Ucf and Cinci on their way out the door. And for that matter in conference I’ll be rooting for every aac team against them
Exactly
Although I agree it would be nice to kick their asses on the way out, I cannot begrudge any of them when we would kill for the invite they are accepting. Actually, we DID kill for it. We killed our chances of getting by decades of horrible decisions trying to do it the Tulane way. Cowen has the hammer, nail and coffin.

The "Tulane Model" Tulane'd Tulane!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V