Cincy - Tulsa....CFN's Championship Game

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I haven't seen much of Cincinnati at all. That said, I think they should absolutely blow out Tulsa. If they don't it tells me the conference simply wasn't that strong this year.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
anEngineer
Riptide

I don't think any conference was particularly strong or weak this year. "Next week" was a total unknown for most teams all year. Teams played up and down, depending on multiple factors. Traditionally loaded teams fared better because of their depth. The PAC 12 and Big 10 played minimum games. Who knows what they are/were? Tulsa is OK, but needed bounces of the ball and officiating blunders to get where they are. Cincy is a quality team and should steamroll them.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

If we had beaten Tulsa and Navy, would we have been in the CCG ? How about if we beat SMU ?