Memphis Wins The AAC

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
winwave
Top of the WAVE

They beat Cincy 29-24 . It was an exciting ending. Memphis got the go ahead TD with under two minutes left. Cincy then hit a couple of big passes to get to Memphis' end but couldn't score.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

Disgusting that the onfield, instant reaction ESPN reporter literally only wanted to ask Norvell about the FSU job.....as if he didn't just win an exciting game or finally get the monkey off his back winning a championship game..... :x
greenie78
Riptide

That’s awesome. The conference deserved a New Year 6 game.
anEngineer
Riptide

Ruski wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 pm Disgusting that the onfield, instant reaction ESPN reporter literally only wanted to ask Norvell about the FSU job.....as if he didn't just win an exciting game or finally get the monkey off his back winning a championship game..... :x
That really is pretty disgusting.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Good for the conference and for Tulane Memphis will get the NY6. I would feel much better about our ability to get a decent opponent if we had finished 7-5. I’m expecting a uninspiring name in the bowl
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:57 pm Good for the conference and for Tulane Memphis will get the NY6. I would feel much better about our ability to get a decent opponent if we had finished 7-5. I’m expecting a uninspiring name in the bowl
If there's any truth to the sources that 247 and other sites have, it looks like the AAC is trying to keep teams close to home so as to maximize fan accessibility. So,UCF to the Cure Bowl, SMU to the Frisco Bowl and Tulane to the Liberty make sense. Personally, I'd be happy with that. We've always played well when we've played in the Liberty Bowl. If I'm correct, we've played in that game three previous times, and won two of them (1970,1998). The loss was after the 1979 season to Penn State, 9-6.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

I’ll eat my shoe is we end up in the liberty bowl. I just don’t see it happening. I also think SMU & UCF fans would be apoplectic With those bowls
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 pm I’ll eat my shoe is we end up in the liberty bowl. I just don’t see it happening. I also think SMU & UCF fans would be apoplectic With those bowls
Agreed. SMU has been ranked most of the year, and UCF was 5 points from being undefeated.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !