Final: Tulsa 34, UCF 31!!!!

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
Wave755
Tsunami

Yes Wave fans, the Knights are very beatable indeed!!! 11/23 @ Yulman!!! :D :) :thumbup: 8-)

galvezwave
Swell

Dare I feel good about these last few games ?
Houma de Wave
Swell

Tulsa no longer snake-bitten. 34-31. Kicker misses one crucial FG, but nails the chip shot this time.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

We can beat UCF—not that we will, but we can if we show up and execute.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Bigschtick
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:01 pm We can beat UCF—not that we will, but we can if we show up and execute.
I agree. I just hope we can get at least one more in the win column. It might be UCF in place of Temple! Just depends on which Tulane team shows up. Great victory tonight for Tulsa. Good for them .
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No doubt all three games are winnable. Let's do it !
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
galvezwave
Swell

Not to take anything away from Tulsa they’re a tough team with bad luck. It looked to me like a lot of the ucf players are mailing it in. If they come to yulman like that we’ll smoke em.
RobertM320
Green Wave

galvezwave wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 pm Not to take anything away from Tulsa they’re a tough team with bad luck. It looked to me like a lot of the ucf players are mailing it in. If they come to yulman like that we’ll smoke em.
Possibly the victim of too much success? You go two years without losing, and all of a sudden you lose two games early season, and now a third. All they see in their future is something like a Gasparilla or Cure Bowl, after going to the Peach and Fiesta the last two years.They might very well mail it in after this loss.

Of course, they have two weeks to sit on this loss, so they'll probably be extra pissed off when they play us. They have a bye next week.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Houma de Wave
Swell

galvezwave wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 pm Not to take anything away from Tulsa they’re a tough team with bad luck. It looked to me like a lot of the ucf players are mailing it in. If they come to yulman like that we’ll smoke em.
Agree, galvez. The looks on their faces when Tulsa came back spelled defeat. And then there were the wild arguments between the UCF players on the sidelines. ESPN was all over that.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Yeah I didn’t want to see this. I knew Ucf was vulnerable and wanted them ranked for our Yulman game. Now they’ll be extra pissed off And motivated. The good news is the stats show this particular Ucf team isn’t very good on the road. .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
swampnik
Surge

Great Tulsa win and they deserved it. Lots of good teams in AAC this year to the point of anyone can be knocked off and not call it a real upset. Other conferences should be so lucky. We have surpassed ACC and Big 12 this year I think.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

This season the AAC is certainly higher ranked than the ACC and PAC 12.

I'd LOVE to have a problem with "too much success" the way some perceive UCF has right now. Going two years without a loss would be a problem I think everyone that posts here would love to have. And we'd be shut out of the ESPN invitational the same way UCF was. Frankly, I just don't think they have a QB that's within 3 leagues of McKenzie Milton and haven't learned how to play without the best player in the AAC, if not the country.

But Tulsa was due to break through. I just hope we can have our breakout game next week and then play at that elevated level to finish the year. Tulane has not yet played it's best game of the season.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

SMu was ahead of ECU 28-10, with 4:45 left in the first half. One minute into the 3rd quarter, its now SMU 28, ECU 27. Might be a good week for us to have a bye. AAC conference games this week seem to be a bit crazy.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wave755
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 pm SMu was ahead of ECU 28-10, with 4:45 left in the first half. One minute into the 3rd quarter, its now SMU 28, ECU 27. Might be a good week for us to have a bye. AAC conference games this week seem to be a bit crazy.
Final: SMU 59, ECU 51

Well,🤔at least the SMU defense appears suspect? :D 8-) 👍🏻
RobertM320
Green Wave

Wave755 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:41 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 pm SMu was ahead of ECU 28-10, with 4:45 left in the first half. One minute into the 3rd quarter, its now SMU 28, ECU 27. Might be a good week for us to have a bye. AAC conference games this week seem to be a bit crazy.

We have become the Big 12. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

:
RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:56 pm
Wave755 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:41 pm

We have become the Big 12. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: